Threadstoppers United. For the new, nearly new...or even the old members :)

Mindless here are a few hugs for you to use over Chrimbo: (((HUG))) ((((HUG)))) (((((HUG))))) ((((((HUG)))))) (((((((HUG))))))) (((((((HUG)))))))) (((((((((HUG))))))))) ((((((((((HUG)))))))))) as you can see some of them are bigger than others, you choose the appropriate sized hug for each situation! Best wishes hun, it will work out eventually x

Well fellow threadstoppers I am signing off shortly and probably wont be back until the new year (never say never though I may still pop back) but incase I am away from minimins until the new year I just want to wish you all a happy healthy holiday, and best wishes for 2007 xx

Well if we don't see you beforehand, have a great & fabby Christmas Mrs T & a wonderful New Year.

xxxxxxxx

Mindless
(((((((HUGS)))))))

for you this Xmas!

*Everyone else you too but a special one for Mindless.
So where have I been! Well I haven't posted for a few days because my poor broken wrist has now been put in plaster after a week of being in a splint! It was causing me so much pain I had to go back and into plaster I went. Gutted as the thing must weigh 10lbs!!! So won't be getting weighed until it comes off!

Hope you all have a great Crimbo!

X

Oh Carbaddict, that's not good, have a big (((hug))) yourself.

Take care
xx

if you could see me blush

many thanks to you all for the ((((((((hugs))))))) :) - enough to make a man go and find a little corner (little, now thats a laugh in itself) and have a quiet sniffle:eek: .

Life is like a Box of Chocolates - and you're all marshmallow centred :D

XXXXXXXX

to you all

(raising the bar here!! ;) )

Mindless

Awww Mindless. Marshmallow centred. How soft and cuddly. Makes a change from being nutty :)

How are you all my lovelies anyway?

It was very quiet on the board this morning and I was concerned that some of you had escaped to other threads. They were dying by the second!:eek:

Talk about a state of panic. Had to have a brandy and lie down:D

Well, I'm tired and heading for bed soon, being picked up at 3.30am to go to London with girls and folks from church to cook breeky for the homeless at Whitechapel Mission... check outtheir website and if you feel able, dig into yer pockets.. they are a fab organisation.. and... they wants me old bras! lol (not quite sure what they want them for.. not many homeless females of that.. um.. size).. still... they can always use them as hammocks I s'pose!

So.. the thread continues.. wish me luck as I will be on egg-frying and sausage and bacon and hash browns duty... the smell will be divine... and I start my AAM week tomorrow, but somehow I don't think bacon sarnies is on the list...lol so.. will look forward instead to me 3oz piece of cod with veg and a chicken&mush stuffin muffin! :D Catch up with you all tomorrow afte/eve...

marshmallows eh... hmmm... dipped in hot choccy and melted toffos... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm lololol sorry.. better go dump them in the food dump now! ARGH!! (Zoe just took a bucket, and I mean a flamin BUCKET) of popcorn up to her room! *mutter mutter mumble*

Well best of luck to you FFF that's a wonderful thing to be doing, especially at this time of the year.

Just a thought....maybe the bras are for ear warmers??? Handy in this cold weather ;)

I have to confess to bacon'n'egg this morning, but in my defence m'lord, I was up at the crack of dawn to face the screaming throng, that is otherwise known as Sainsbury's (aaaaargh). Actually it was very pleasant and civilised at 7a.m, bribed my daughter to come & help (hence the cooked breakfast in the caff) and we were home, all shopped out by 9:15 - marvellous. Just got the duck & the turkey to collect from the farm shop tomorrow & I'm done - all shopping complete. Yayyyyy.

Hope you're feeling better too Karion, steady on the brandy there muther, it's not Christmas yet. (Someone lock up the cooking sherry - just to be on the safe side!). Don't worry though, I'm still around, I won't abandon this thread, never, no, never.

Boing!!! I may be ill but that doesn't stop me killing threads!! :D

Sending ((HUGS)) to those that need them, and a swift kick up the jacksy to those that think they can kill this thread without me! :p

Well, I'm tired and heading for bed soon, being picked up at 3.30am to go to London with girls and folks from church to cook breeky for the homeless at Whitechapel Mission...

I've possibly used this facility during my homeless stint in London. Don't remember it being a church though...so I could be wrong.

Boing!!! I may be ill but that doesn't stop me killing threads!! :D

Sending ((HUGS)) to those that need them, and a swift kick up the jacksy to those that think they can kill this thread without me! :p

Teehee. I'm just visiting. Got stuck in the arcade myself:eek: I do not have time for that....but just one more game;)

Morning
This will kill the thread or keepit going!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just heard on news the WE are going to spend 2.5 billion pounds in the shops today.Well what I want to know is who ihas got my share to spend???????????
I know I have not got it but would like it !!!!!!!!!
Know this thread will stop now as you are all out spending your share and mine !!!!!!!!!! hehehehehe

Morning Libby,

aaah but there is a fundamental flaw in your theory.

There are some of us who faced with the task of spending our spare £27.50 - found it dead easy to do it already.

So today, its tele, visit gran (103 - how many more will she see - well she can see sod all now) and dancing though the forums threads

I mean 2.5 billion pounds is equal to only £42 per person (man, woman child and those that don't know) so perhaps not too outlandish

what do you think?

ooooo send me my share, Iv done all my shopping, all pressies wrapped and hidden.
Well im shocked my boys have got up in high spirits, all excited and are actually playing together ....how long will this last ? I will keep you posted

Ooops, I've definately spent more than my allocated £42, I do not want to see my credit card statement for a while thank you very much.

Just spent a cold half-hour queing outside the farm shop to collect my turkey & duck, it was absolutely heaving, but got all my veggies & some nice things from the deli. So I can now say - Ive finished my Christmas shopping & if I haven't got it now, tough, will have to go without.

I think I'll slink back into the arcade - just to warm my fingers up you understand;)

Oh must I?? At least it's keeping me off the playstation :D

I've possibly used this facility during my homeless stint in London. Don't remember it being a church though...so I could be wrong.

It used to be in a church building.. but it isn't now, however they do have services there... I went with a group from my church :D I'm totally whacked and my foot is screeching at me, but am very happy - got to meet some very interesting people and have a laugh with them too... wore a silly hat whilst cooking.. think we (me, Sarah & Zoe) cooked about 200 sausages, 80 burgers... 5 bags of hash browns, 300 rashers of bacon, 20tins of beans, 20 tins of tinned tomatos, 3 huge tins of mushrooms PLUS... 400 fried eggs!! IN addition to that the team served up 11 loaves of bread/toast and butter, 50 bowls of cereal, and 200 full breakfasts. PLus teas and coffees. There was a big demand for clothing too.. and once all was done we had to clean everything up. We left just after midday having arrived at 5.45am.. all very tired, but totally chuffed. I know it sounds daft to say that., but you know, it was a good feeling and every single person was fed and warm and safe for those few hours.. Crisis at Christmas is now open too, so hopefully more homeless folks will feel cared about...

Back