three cheers for lipo

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by harben, 14 April 2010 Social URL.

1. harben

harben Member

I have tried other diets before but learned nothing from them. This time I am really thinking about what i eat and when i eat, but most of all why i eat. Because lipo means no food it really gives you a chance to concentrate on your eating habits. always thought i was a small eater and could nor t understand why i was heavy. Since starting lipo ( it is only day 5 ) I am totally amazed how much I go to nibble at everything without putting any thought into it. Now because of lipo i have to think why was i going to eat that, was it because i was hungry - the answer is usually no - so why then. It is amazing to look at food this way for me it is a revelation. I think it is important to use this unique opportunity to work out what makes you tick. I was also amazed how often I think i deserve a treat - poor me - who was i kidding - it was all excuses to eat. Now i buy a trashy gossip mag for a treat.
    The other thing i am discovering is what hunger really feels like and what feeling satisfied feels like.
    Hope my journey of discovery continues.

I did not mean this to be so long, but once i start i don't know when to stop - will have to work on that too.

2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Taylor

Taylor Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.