Three days in...and I believe!

echoburning

21/M/Bolton
Hi everyone,

I started officially on Friday and thought I was eating far too much. My family scoffed at the portions I was having for breakfast thinking no way is that healthy. I thought, I'm going to stick to my points no matter what they (or I) think....I was worried tbh so decided to have a sneaky way in today. I've lost nearly 3lbs!:D

I know the weight loss will slow down and my available points will reduce, but I'm so happy I've found a plan where I don't feel deprived and know I can stick to.

I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Well done! :D

Yeah I've found that on both WW and SW. If people scoff at you - its simply jealousy... just you prove them wrong and not worry about the comments. Its a really stupid and ignorant belief that you MUST starve yourself to lose weight.

You're 100% right. I'm tracking my daily points so I know exactly what I can and can't eat. I'm looking forward to the reaction when I announce I'm off to Pizza Hut next Sat ;)

Pizza Hut? Awesome. That was my 'I've passed my observation with flying colours' treat. although, for 14 points I not only didn't get much food for my buck, but it wasn't that nice after 13 weeks without it! So greasy!

Hope you enjoy it though! :)

Back