Three days into week one

Floppypaws

Hello,
Thought I'd introduce myself as I'll be looking for support during the next four months.
After humming and hawing for the last three months I finally started on Tues 24th, halfway through day 3, drinking and widdling, widdling and drinking, seems to be the order of the day..lol

Not used to msg boards, so hope I'm posting this in the right place!

Hi floppy :)
Get thro this first week n u will be fine!!! I'm on the start of my fifth week now n it's easy as in no hunger but just boring!!! But it works :) GL x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi and good luck Floopypaws hope things are still going well for you and you are getting close to your first weigh in! I am just at the end of day 17 and am still feeling very positive about the diet as I can feel myself slimer already Good Luck

HI and best of luck! it's hard but definately workd! keep drinking water and think of the end result!! xx

HI Guys! i def think water is the answer! i was at a wedding last week and thought it would be very rude if i didnt eat! i ate the starter and dinner then & have the desert and still lost 3lb was abso delighted! Straight back on track now and aslong as it doesnt show in this weeks weigh in il have got away with it lol.. fingers crossed for sat!

Hope it works out ok for you.
3rd weigh in today and another 4lbs gone well pleased 17lbs in 3 weeks happy with that:)

Back