Three months - three stone!

jane Healy said:
Well done on your lose its fabulous. A quick question, did you drink coke zero or and fizzy drinks. Just want to see if it made a difference to your weight loss

Thanks

Jane :)

I drink 1 can a day :) x

Getslimquick said:
I did after the first month but gave up after three days. So what I do now if have mini 'add a meal days' when I need to eat out with work or other social events. It works out about six times every month. So not a concentrated week of adding a meal, more spread out. I stick to low or minimal carbs. Mainly fish. And three packets. About three days after adding a meal day I can feel I have lost weight, I only weigh once a month, that stops my head going nuts.
Also when I started I bought a brand new pot of ketostixs. I have only twice showed positive!! Yet the weight just falls off and hunger is very rare.
GSQ

Ok thank you x

wow wow wow i start tommorow, i hope i loose 3 stone in 3 months it will be fab for my holidays i will be in the 13's wow did u add the food in for the week?

AmZie said:
wow wow wow i start tommorow, i hope i loose 3 stone in 3 months it will be fab for my holidays i will be in the 13's wow did u add the food in for the week?

I could not manage a whole week of 'add a meal'. So I just add a meal now and again, often when I go out. Always very low carb, high protein. Seems to work!
GSQ

Yeah I see what you mean think I will do that cut out the carbs etc

GSQ which brand of green tea do you drink?

wow wow wow excellent weight loss this is my motivational page x x x x everyone on these forums is so good to everyone else, helping them and passing on there tips. well done to everyone x x

ILurvDeCake said:
GSQ which brand of green tea do you drink?

Twinnings Pure. It's very good.

GSQ

Thanks GSQ, I'll get myself some today.

Do you drink the twinnings peppermint tea too?

ILurvDeCake said:
Thanks GSQ, I'll get myself some today.

Do you drink the twinnings peppermint tea too?

No not keen on the peppermint but just green tea is great. No milk of course! GSQ

Ah ok, I was thinking about making a jug of peppermint tea up and keep it in the fridge to mix with the chocolate shake, might of made a nice variation to my normal moca shake :D

I love the peppermint tea, and have put it in the choccy shake! Makes it quite yummy! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Nice, I think I'll get some and give it a try as well :)

Congrats, that's just what I am hoping for - 3 stone in 3 months would be spot on!!!

Back