Three songs that move you....

Tubthumping Chumbawumba

Another leap around song so much vodka and lager !!!
So little time

I get knocked down and I get up again......

Oh good ones!! I would say I preferred the Take That version of HDIYL but you'd probably slap me.

Yeah OK Mike - TT did do a pretty good job of it (and they are a lot cuter than the BG's...lol) but being a child of the 70's I remember the original and you can't beat the original - in fact I sat and watched Sat Night Fever at the weekend - so dated, so good:D

Feel good songs for me would have to be:

Toploader - Dancin in the Moonlight
Elton John - Are you ready for love
and the new Scissor Sisters one!!

And u do ;-)

There is another song in my head now!!

It was a coke advert in the early 90's

Chorus "AND YOU KNOW IN LOVE FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME"

But I can't remember what it was called or who sang it!! AGGGHHHH

Yeah OK Mike - TT did do a pretty good job of it (and they are a lot cuter than the BG's...lol) but being a child of the 70's I remember the original and you can't beat the original - in fact I sat and watched Sat Night Fever at the weekend - so dated, so good:D

Feel good songs for me would have to be:

Toploader - Dancin in the Moonlight
Elton John - Are you ready for love
and the new Scissor Sisters one!!

I preferred Achilles Heal from Toploader, we saw them at Knebworth with Robbie and they were great.

Hi all

Talking of music my 7 year old son asked me today very seriously "Mummy have you ever fallen in love with someone you shouldn't have fallen in love with?"

Made me laugh and thought I'd share.

Dizzy

Robin Beck - The first time got it on single lol!

OH MY GOD IT WAS!!! Robin Beck!!!!!

Memories of that song........................(mind wanders)

Let me go find the lyrics!!

I'd forgotten that one. She's like the wind always makes me cry even in public :eek:

Me too Chicken - makes the hair stand up on the back of my neck and I have to stop whatever I'm doing and listen to the words properly - I am usually transported back to a sunday evening in the 80's with a v special guy sat in the front of my old golf.....mmmmm memories:eek:

love

Ohhhh...
First Time, First Love.
Oh, what feeling is this? Electricity Flows, with the very first kiss. Lika a break in the clouds, and the first ray of sun. I can feel it inside, something new has begun. And it´s taking control of my body and mind, it began when i heard i love you,
For the very first time.
For the very first time.

This life, this love.
Oh the sweetness i fear, so mysterious yet, so incredibly real. It´s and uncharted scene, it´s an unopened door. But you gotta reach out, and you gotta explore. Even though you´re not sure, til the moment arrives. There he is, and you know youre in love.
For the very first time.
For the very first time.

And baby when i met you, every feeling i had was new, and i dont there are words, to descibe this sensation, No, no, no, no.

It´s an uncharted scene, it´s an unopened door. But you gotta reach out, and you gotta explore. And when something happens that words cant define, only then do you know youre in love.
For the very first time.
For the very first time.
For the very first time.

Yeh Holding Back the Years
If you don't know me by now
sexual healing

Problem is once you think is he singing "Holding Back Your Ears" it just spoils it forever :eek:

Back