Three things that make us happy thread

merlin

Me as I want to look xxx
Hi guys,

Just an idea but I was thinking about what is making me happy at this moment in time and wondered if you all wanted to join in? I'd love to hear yours.

1. Food is no longer controlling me, in fact it's like giving up smoking as I am thinking about food less and less and I am getting along with LT very nicely now.
2. I have more energy and time of which I am spending with my son and doing DIY improving my home.
3.My clothes are getting looser and I am spending the money I have saved from the old vino callapso on some fab size 16 clothes (to wear at the end of Sept on my hols)

Well thats what is making me happy today, what about you?

I'm Loving it! :party0011:

Love Merlin XXX

Reactions: Bea
Hello Happy Merlin!! What a good idea. Hmmm lets think, mine are:

1) the jeans I am wearing today are too big!
2) just had my cards read and things are looking good both in business and personal life - a very accurate and encouraging reading, everythings going to be ok!
3) its such a gorgeous day here and although I have huge piles of work to do, my workshop looks out over my garden, and I'm going to go out and jump into my hot tub later on with a glass of fizzy water!

Can I have a 4th please? I am not, I repeat not, missing wine. Shock horror, ex bit-of-an-alchy here you know....

Wishing happy days to everyone :)

Hi Elle!

I loved the old wine too, but I get too lokk forward to it on my hols (in moderation of course) I had been know to get a pint of it on hols before now....hic.

Loe your happy things :)

I'm just so happy with so many things. Hard to pick 3!!

Okay, I'll go with

1. That I'm keeping to my weight goal
2. That I live in a safe home.
3. That I know so many lovely people in my on and offline life :clap:

I'm a lucky lady I reckon :cool:

1. Family
2. Friends
3. My Xbox 360.....

This is a great thread.....(these are me me me ones)

1. Third of my wardrobe - clothes are now too big
2. I havent spent a weekend as a couch spud since starting LT
3. I am liking being me for the first time in ages!

My turn my turn um...........

1, I havent cried about my weight in weeks
2, I feel sexy again!!! Watch out David!!
3, I didn't realise how bad I felt before I started LT and started drinking the amount of water I should have been drinking all along!!!

I could proaabaly come up with a list as long as my arm but I will stop there!!

Back