Three weeks in...But new to the sight.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by SugarandSpice, 20 June 2009 Social URL.

1. SugarandSpice

SugarandSpice Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(7.69%)
    Hi everyone, im new to this sight. I'm nearly three weeks in to my weight loss journey and have so far lost a stone. My starting weight was 13 stone and my goal weight is 9 stone so i still have quite a bit to go yet. Im a bit confused about a few things, i know this is the introduction forum but do i post all my blogs in this thread or somewhere else? x :rolleyes:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Depending on what diet you are doing, you could start a dairy thread in that section.

You are doing very well, good luck with the rest

Irene xx

4. SugarandSpice

SugarandSpice Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(7.69%)
    Thanks, Okay im starting to get the hang of things a bit more now that i've been on for a while :) x

5. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)
  6. SugarandSpice

SugarandSpice Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(7.69%)
    Thanks :) like most people i've been reading forums on this site for a little while and it just seems a great source of support for all of us trying to shift the weight! It's always great to have people to talk to and to keep pushing you when your feeling unmotivated. PS the minimins guided tour was very helpful! x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.