Thrice a Bridesmaid - Thrice the Diet

Ok so think I had a good day yesterday.
Suppose once I write it down I'll find out!

Breakfast: 2 weetabix, milk and sugar (hea, heb +1 syn), grapes (sf)

Lunch: salad with teeny bit coleslaw (sf + 6syns)

Snack: vegetable soup home made (free and sf)

Snack: tesco bbq chicken (2 syns)

Dinner: quorn bolegnaise with some weightwatchers pasta sauce (sf, free and 3 syns for sauce)

Total syns: 12 but think over estimating on coleslaw and sauce as the dinner served 5 adults and 2 kids and there is only 6.5 in a ehole jar!

Had a bloody great day as offered a new job out the blue! Amazing! Xx

Well done on the job!!! xx

Thanks cai! So excited for the change!

Yesterday I had hollow legs so not the best day. Will try to remember it all and be honest

breakfast: 2 weetabix, milk, sugar and melon (1 syn plus 3 for.150 mls of milk)

Lunch: basque chicken stew with pasta

Snacks (throughout day): grapes, 2 babybell light (4), liqourise catherine wheel (3), kitkat (10)

Dinner: asparagus and pea risotto with mushrooms and courgette (hea)

Total syns:21 oops

Aim for a better day today!

yay!! i lost 2.5 tonight!! not sure that im technically following slimming world at the moment, but its in the back of my head I guess, im just massively cutting back.

wedding is in 6 weeks¬!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and the dress is still too tight so a 6 week short sharp focus is whats needed - easier said than done when in the next few weeks i have 2 trips to belgium, 2 hen weekends and a new job to contend with, but trying.

doing cycling for all smallish journeys instead of the car and trying to run 3 times a week on top of that - well C25K anyway!

todays food has been:

melon and grapes for breakfast - didnt like it much so left most of it

chicken salad for lunch

4 celebration sweets (10 syns maybe?)

an apple

and a tin of ravioli for dinner - did make a free pasta thing but it was rank so didnt eat it

also cycled to fat class tonight and did couch to 5k even though i really didnt want to so feeling pleased with myself

Aghh, just realised the wedding (your target?) is over now??
How was it??

Come back and give me details!

sent you a long and rambling private message love - need to get back into the habit of keeping in touch with you but think i've fallen out of love with minimins - i'm trying to make dieting/healthy eating just part of my every day life and not so much of a chore and to do that I think i need to abandon here as it feels like doing this makes it 'something to do' rather than just 'how it is' so not sure i'll be on here much but we'll figure out some way to keep in touch i'm sure - i missed you!

Dxx

Back