** Thrilling Thursday Thread **

AlexIce

Silver Member
Yippeeeee
I got weighed this morning and not only has the 6lbs I put on while in UK vanished but 6 more pounds has vanished too!
Happy happy happy - have a good day folks!

Alex Ice that is totally fab,I sts last week due to booze and am really slowing down at the moment,maybe pmt or just my body wanting to rest. However after been booze free for 3 days have finally lost a pound,which brings me to 4st12-although a few socials over the weekend so wont be making the 5 stone for xmas,but still feeling great that when Mr T gets back from London tomorrow I will still be the lightest he has seen me at since I was 5 months pregnant in 2006 x

Mrs T - I think my body actually appreciated a few days off. I didn't go overboard but had a few sandwiches etc and so of course I put on all the water so this week was like the first week of CD where you lose it all again. I feel I can happily stay on track for another 12 weeks now.
I may even investigate flights and give myself a treat of a weekend back in UK in March to so some shopping for new clothes!
It has also given me incentive to be able to resist the crisps at the 5 students parties this evening!

morning girls

well done on the weigh in alex, thats great!

weigh in day for me today too but not until this evening, its all the way accross town and weve just had a heavy snow warning, i really really hope it holds off till after im back as i wont drive in snow

Well I totally botched it last night. My department at work had our Christmas party last night and it was a 'murder mystery' theme. I was assured before the party that they would have healthy alternatives for me so I only took 2 shakes during the day and stupid me didnt bring any shake mix to the party. I get there and its all pizza and bacon wrapped meat of some kind. I thought - humm, well maybe I can just wait to eat until I get home... Little did I know the dinner was going to last 5 HOURS!!! I ended up having two pieces of pizza, which is more than I would have liked and then a few nibbles of the meat. Ugh - I feel stupid.

Well done Alex i knew you'd be ok :D a planned break can do ya wonders it does me!

Im off work today well am off now till new year almost wahooooo have cleaned the house and done boring chores so am now resting until kids get home

I will say one thing that I'm looking forward to today (because I have a sick sense of humor) is seeing everyone from work. A pregnant lady and myself were the only sober ones there and everyone else was a varying degree of plastered. There were already completely inappropriate comments being slung around by the time I left and they all went out for another drink after that! I'm eager to see how awkward people feel today hehe.

Afternoon ladies! Not been around much. Not been dropping any weight. This has happened a few times now but I know I shouldn't complain. I never thought I would of got this far in the first place. Just got to stick with it! Been walking for the last 3 days and climbed up arthurs seat yesterday! I really think that this has started my weight losses of again. I feel a lot different now. I really want to get to goal. I've been dieting for so long now. I just want to start being normal.
Well done on your losses Alex!
I bet your oh can't wait to see you mrs t. And well done on staying booze free!
Hope the weather holds out for you claire, and good luck for tonight!
Im sure the pizza wont affect you too much Aseyan, just keep glugging that water!
Lucky for some! Thats loads of time off for christmas mrs e! x x

Mrsesssex - yes, I shan't panic any more over having a break! I am still changing my mind all the time over what to do at xmas though.

Time for students to arrive now - it's so cold, I've just turned the heating up. I seem to associate being cold with needing food so I am trying to keep the place warm!

Bo))ocks... see what happens - I was feeling so good and then suddenly within the space of a few seconds the demons won and three, yes three slices of xmas cake went where they shouldn't.
Sigh - my first major cheat.
I wish I hadn't

well just back from weigh in to find my road was like a skating rink, just about got my car parked. wont be moving it again till it thaws out

well for tonights good news, i lost 6lb this week! yay

Back