Throwing in the towel

YumyMumy

Crawling to the finish!
Well I'm on day 9 of 100% and can honestly say this has been the most depressing ever attempt on the diet whatsoever! I just can't shake it off and it's affecting me and my family too much, of course being slim is important to me but I'm not in such a rush for it to be detrimental to my family. Thank you all so so much for the support you have given, it has helped me take one day at a time.

I'm not just binging. I'm keeping to 2 shakes piece chicken and veg for one week into next Saturday then reverting back to exercise and slimming world.

I wish you all the beat of luck xx

abi_shepherd said:
What is 100%? have you tried Weight watchers?

Sorry just mean no cheating at all and more than enough water. I have done ww yes, the new pro points didn't seem to work for me, slimming world did but I messed about on weekends, I think I can appreciate the slow process now, forget how much this plays with my anxiety when I don't eat :0( x

Sorry to hear you're not continuing Yummy but you must do what's right for you. Good luck on SW :) x

@ Abi: 100% is 100% on TFR and no food whatsoever.

Good luck YM, and it is best to progress with what works best for you. LT isn't for everyone. All the very best. x

Sorry. Didn't realise what thread I was posting in when I commented. I've never heard of this diet. I think WEight Watchers is a much healthier system of weight loss (and have heard good things about Slimming World too).

Thank you for more support. Illbe here all week until I'm back on conventional food. 2 shakes and a breast will do for now and strangely I feel amazingly more relaxed already x

do what you think is best for you and your family YM. This diet is extremely hardcore .i think we have all had days when we've had to dig deep to stay strong, and many of us have fallen off the wagon on more than one occasion. I wish you lots of luck ! x

I know the zone and my mind definatly wasnt in it!! I have a lot of exams and coursework due in for university over the next month and focus is really important right now, I'm treating myself to some chewing gum! Yummy hahaha roll on tea time!! X

with how extreme this diet is if your heads not in the right place or your not happy then its not worth it. My 1st attempt on LT was like this, feel so much better now. wishing you all the luck with slimming world.

@Abi: you say yourself you have never heard of this diet so please do not make any comments that this isn't a healthy diet because it is! I'm sure everyone who is on LT will disagree with you!!!!! You are being monitored by your pharmacist and being weighed every week AND you get ALL the vitamins/nutricients you need to stay healthy AND lose lots and lots of weight!!!!!

The diet was described above as "extreme". Personally I think any diet that is not about changing to a healthier lifestyle that is maintainable in the long-term is not good. Sorry if I offended anyone but with respect, I will comment where I like!

I really dont think anyone will listen to someone who knows nothing about what they are commenting on anyway so Abi do what you will as you seem stubborn enough to do that.

I'm sorry, I've just had a really bad day. I guess you got my back up. I didn't originally see that I'd commented on a thread that was in folder for this particular diet. I'm new to this forum. I just saw it in the recently updated bit. You're right, I don't know anything about it so I take back what I said about it being unhealthy. I have my preferences and Weight Watchers has always worked for me but everyone is different. So please forgive me.

Ok Abi thats fine no problem we all have bad days! :)

Thanks. Not much sleep + up at 6.15, ended with both kids vomiting, one all over me. Makes Abi very grumpy girl!

Back