throwing up? Hiccups?

not-so-little-L

hi all

Ive got the worst hiccups known to man, been going on for over an hour. tried more water, its making me *heave* :wave_cry:

Whats the story if i actually am sick, im certainly feeling like this might happen at some point today...

i have a guaranteed cure for hiccups - i learnt it in biology when i was 15 and it always works! It helps if you have another person to assist but its not strictly necessary.

1. Fill a big glass of water
2. Get somebody else to put their fingers in your ears
3. If nobody else is around put some cotton wool in your ears or just one figure in one ear (not ideal but should still work)
4. Drink the water slowly and rythmically straight down in one go - do not stop to take a breath!

Your hiccups should then be gone!

I also use this technique on my kids but if I have hiccups I take a large sip of water, hold it in my mouth while I put my hands tightly over ears and then gulp small amounts until its gone. Works every time!

Awwww :( Glad the hiccups have gone though. Annoying things

It could well be, but you shouldn't really be on the CD flavour drinks yet.

You need to be really established in ketosis, so you shouldn't really have any for the first two weeks.

After that, no more than 1 tsp a day. Ouch...sorry, but it would be good if you have found the cause of the hiccups!

Back