THUD....

Carla J

.... that was the sound of me falling off the wagon.:cry:

Yesterday I was very well behaved until I was on my way out unexpectedly for the evening. The pressure of getting out of the door in a hurry, the awful weather, the phone calls to kids to make sure everyone knew what everyone else was doing, the realisation that there was no petrol in the car...

...Morrisons garage for petrol. A packet of bakewell tarts. I ate two. Followed by a Mars Duo.

Then a friend's mothers house for the meal she'd cooked to 'help out'. Spaghetti Bolognese (for the second time in a day since I'd had it for lunch) with no control over the cooking method, the type of mince etc. Plus I was on Green and had no HEB's left. B****r. And a glass of full-fat Coke (which I don't even like).

Then the interval in the theatre where another Mars Bar appeared - and disappeared.

Then the pub, no problems there, Diet Coke ahoy.

Finally the 'do you mind if we stop for a takeaway as my boyfriend has been at work all evening and needs something to eat'.

I DIDN'T need anything to eat, but had a chicken burger and chips anyway.

:break_diet:

Happens to the best of us doesn't it? I have had a few weeks like this and realised that I am only human :)

As had been said before, best to just draw a line under it and carry on as normal.

Hayley xxx

Oop.

Well - you can't take back time. All you can do is move forward.

I know it feels like you've spoilt it all now, but it's one day out of hundreds! Also, think back. Before you were on SW, would this days eating have made you think at all? Probably not. SO - climb demurely back on the waggon, plan some yummy free food for today and treat yourself to some guilt-free yumminess. Punishing yourself won't help. Be your own best friend - understand and forgive!

x

Thanks both. The line is draw, the fresh new day is started.

Breakfast was a banana, a Mullerlite, and 2 Alpen light bars.

Just off to see if the panel beaters have got the dents out of my halo yet...

Good luck for today. Everyone has days off and I think it's important that we don't sacrifice everything or it just won't be manageable!
xx

Hope you manage to get back on track x

hi

Hate to say it happens to us all we wouldnt be human if we didnt the best thing i can suggest is draw a linw under it start a fresh then instead of having what syns you have left just try to keep to a minium and eat loads of super free foods to try and speed your weight loss till you get weighed goodluck and i hope you manage to get back on plan

sonya

Thank god i am not the only one.

I have just done the same thing and started my own thread about it too.

We are only human and there are far worse things to do like not bother climbing back on the wagon. I shall just have to make sure i am wearing a safety harness or perhaps a chastity belt for my gob! :eek:

Back