Thursday 26 Feb Hour by Hour Cheat Free!

Just had a bit of knock back in that was meant to be meeting my mum for a skinny cappucino for lunch. We used to do lunch and instead I suggested we can still meet up but I would have a skimmed milk coffee instead. However she's just text me and told me she's now going for a work's lunch, all you can eat chinese! Feel slightly gutted to be honest. She said she's trying to lose some weight too and also I don't feel particularly supported now after we'd arranged everything to be told last minute she'd basically had a better offer! I feel somewhat down on the pecking order for her at the moment. However, I am determined that I can do this myself for myself and so I shall continue and stick to it 100% today. Sorry for the rambling on, it just helps me to get things off my chest and will probably stop me going off on one with her later on. I've not yet replied to her text.

Oh no Claire! Just hang in in there, at lease you're saving yourself about 2k calories not joining in with her!!

Well i'm being good as gold this week, haven't had anything yet, but will start the day with porridge in a bit. Trying to ss this week instead of ss+ to boost weight loss.

Just had a copious amount of coffee round my neighbours, now feeling high as a kite!!

Good luck today all...I will progress report later..Simone x

Don't worry there was no way I was going to be joining her for the Chinese, not now i'm hopefully in Ketosis having wanted to chew my arm off for the last few days! :) More upset at her lack of support after saying she'd meet for a skinny coffee for moral support and then being ditched last minute for dinner with work colleagues, especially as I work shifts and so cannot meet her for dinner that often.

All about Thursday.. hour by hour..

:eek:..

Such a long day today I don't know why!!!

I've had my chicken soup and 2 ltrs of water so far..

Hoping to get in to "healthy" BMI this weekend!!

Fingers Crossed!!! x

Hurray, great news Nell! Sticking to today is going to really help you on the way! I've had a shake, a coffee with milk from diet and about 3/4l water so far.. However I am working 1600-0000 today so I find taking 2 to work helps alleviate the boredom eating I used to do. Then I have last one when I get home for supper. Good going everyone!

Hey guys I am in too, although if I am being honest Claire, I wouldnt mind going for a chinese with your mum lol.
good luck today x

Hey guys I am in too, although if I am being honest Claire, I wouldnt mind going for a chinese with your mum lol.
good luck today x

Haha! You've cheered me up for that comment! :D Feel free i'm sure she wouldn't mind. Thing is I wasn't invited to it, I was just told that basically rather than come for a skinny coffee with me she was going with workmates for a Chinese.. Feeling a bit low on her pecking list at the moment lol..

Hey everyone, Im in too. Defo found yday alittle hard :(
Had a friend round and she and the OH were munching on jammy dodders and then kebab!!!!! Arghhhhhhh I nearly slipped but I was good and had my fruits of the forest shake and looked at the inspiration slideshow on here and that kept me going!!! xx

Im doing good had porridge for brekki, half a caramel bar and will be havin porridge for tea. Need to drink more water though. How is every1 else doing,
I bet ur mum feels very sick and bloated after her chinese Claire :)

Hiya folks, just checking in for a bit of focus, not 100% today but as I'm working away I've done the best I could... trying to stick to 810 & have been very good all week, even had 2 days that were basically SS+, but today went a bit off plan... small helping of scrambled egg for brekky: then 3 quarters of egg mayo on wholemeal sandwiches which it would have been hard to refuse (but then, I didn't have to eat THREE); then, walking back to hotel, tried to convince myself a wrap or something similar would be OK... felt myself drifting into Starbucks & Pret and had to haul myself out and back to hotel. Now safely 'back' I have had a coffee and my last CD bar, phew. Funny what one and a half slices of wholemeal bread can do to my willpower!!!!

Problem now is I have no bars left and won't be back home till 8.30pm tomorrow, so may be looking at a salady lunch & tea. Bit hacked off as was sure I had packed enough, grrr. Will try to choose wisely at the M&S food shop at Euston. And then home, and weigh Sat, & back on SS for another go at shifting the lbs... will be happy if I have maintained.

Anyway, just checking in to say well done to all of you... and to confess!

Not 100% but trying to hang onto a little bit of control!!!

xxx

Im doing good had porridge for brekki, half a caramel bar and will be havin porridge for tea. Need to drink more water though. How is every1 else doing,
I bet ur mum feels very sick and bloated after her chinese Claire :)

Hmm well I spoke to her earlier and she said she is getting fed up with always going there with her work colleagues now so maybe she's learnt a lesson, also think she knows she upset me a tad.

Just got in from work and was really really hungry. Had the brocolli and cheese soup for tea at work and really had to force it down my throat as did not like it one bit. Not wanting to have anything else I held my nose like a wally and necked most of it. Had shake number 3 at 2100ish and when i've just got in from work i've forgon most of my milk allowance and had a small can of tuna in water with a minute bit of lettuce. Am hoping this isn't too bad, I am on SS+. :eek:

Back