Thursday HOUR BY HOUR!

Hi Everyone, glad to hear everyone sounding positive. I'm having a sh*t day at work but not gonna let that get me down! Hoping to go under 20 stone at tonights WI... wish me luck :D

Good luck Bexnkev, thats the great feeling, to be on to the next digit and so on. Blonde Logic thast brillant, just remeber one thing on JJB Sports TV, you get your 30 day money back gurantee if anything goes wrong or your not happy. If that doesn't bother you, and ur interested then wow £50 is a fantastic price.

Hi girls. I'm having a crap day and considering eating real food! Before you tell me off, let me explain why...

I wasn't well enough to work at all in December as I had labyrinthitis, the symptoms of which are feeling sick and dizzy, especially when moving around. I recovered just before Xmas and had a great festive season. Got back to work in January, started LL on 12 Jan. I hardly suffered any side effects in those first few days at all, in week two I felt great and then ended up off work, again with labyrinthitis. I have been back to work this week but have still felt quite sick and dizzy from time to time. I have really struggled today, felt very sick and unsteady on my feet, had difficulty concentrating and so have come home from work again. I can't see my prefered doctor til Wednesday, and am waiting for my LLC to call me back. But I am seriously wondering if my symptoms since I started LL are related to the diet. (I have been drinking my 8 pints of water plus extra in the shakes, cofee and savoury drinks so I don't think I should be dehydrated!)

I'd really like to know if any of you have felt like this or know anyone that has while they have been on the diet. I welcome your opinions!

Thanks in advance
Anita x

Good luck Bexnkev, thats the great feeling, to be on to the next digit and so on. Blonde Logic thast brillant, just remeber one thing on JJB Sports TV, you get your 30 day money back gurantee if anything goes wrong or your not happy. If that doesn't bother you, and ur interested then wow £50 is a fantastic price.
I am going to wait for your reviews first!! :D

But it looks like acool little peice of kit, and if it works the way I think it does I can see how it would be a good workout for you legs!!!

Let us know how you get on....I would probably buy it at JJB myself, just because I could have it the day I wanted it, but thought that link might be of interest to others too. :)

My boyfriends mom got a leg magic for £30 off the net including delivery last week.
It was delivered the very next day!
I will find out where its from!
xxx

Awesome, yes Blonde Logic will let you know how it goes! Now need to sort out my arms and stomach, got a cross trainer at home and an ab cruncher but have been only doing it 2 times a week, been lazy,

I've often wondered, if they made catnip for humans would it be banned? :whistle:

OK the dementia is setting in again what is a catnip?

Anita, hang in there until you have spoken to your LL consellor or doctor. Sorry you are not feeling too well.

Dont think I converted my friend yet, even though she walked right past me in the shop. Her head is not in the right place yet.:(

Well, had my Indian head massage, best £15 I ever spent, it was really lovely, and might sound a bit daft, but it felt a bit spiritual, I sort of drifted off and was back when I was about 5 years old and sitting on the floor in Scotland with my mum playing with my hair.
:cry:
Got a bit emotional at the end, but luckily the lady who did the massage is a good friend, so she didn't mind in the least.:eek:

Hi girls. I'm having a crap day and considering eating real food! Before you tell me off, let me explain why...

I wasn't well enough to work at all in December as I had labyrinthitis, the symptoms of which are feeling sick and dizzy, especially when moving around. I recovered just before Xmas and had a great festive season. Got back to work in January, started LL on 12 Jan. I hardly suffered any side effects in those first few days at all, in week two I felt great and then ended up off work, again with labyrinthitis. I have been back to work this week but have still felt quite sick and dizzy from time to time. I have really struggled today, felt very sick and unsteady on my feet, had difficulty concentrating and so have come home from work again. I can't see my prefered doctor til Wednesday, and am waiting for my LLC to call me back. But I am seriously wondering if my symptoms since I started LL are related to the diet. (I have been drinking my 8 pints of water plus extra in the shakes, cofee and savoury drinks so I don't think I should be dehydrated!)

I'd really like to know if any of you have felt like this or know anyone that has while they have been on the diet. I welcome your opinions!

Thanks in advance
Anita x

Sorry you are not feeling good Miss Moon.

I have, at times, come over a bit dizzy, generally when I am overdoing it a bit. It sounds like you have it a lot worse than that though.
Labrynthitis can take quite a few weeks to disappear can't it?
See what your LLC says, but the GP will probably we able to say for sure if the diet is making the labyrinithis worse.
:hug99:

Hi Miss Moon, I had labyrinthitis last september and it can be a real nightmare to get rid of... hope you feel better soon, that's the most important thing :D

Catnip is an herb that cats love - makes them a little goofy and mad for a while, then they get allsleepy and lazy. They are quite funny with it. :D

hmmm think I know someone not to far away from this post that takes that :D

Hi BL - I'm great thanks, had a mad stressful day at work so it's really good to get home ... so jealous of your 11.30 finish. I'm finishing at 1 or 2 tomorrow so that's not too bad.

Just about to hit myself with another pint of water!

Have a great night in the pub :D

Back