THURSDAY hour by hour!

LOL yep cheers BL, and I've not got the excuse of being blonde!!!

Am reporting for duty all glammed up, the girl asked me was I going somewhere nice tonight so I told her I would be happily on the internet - she must think I'm mad!

Yes I'm really happy with the whole new look thing - really should do it all more often, or at least the haircut ... have a horrid fear of hairdressers but it's never as bad as I think it will be.

Slimseaa... you are doing wonderfully well... keep up the fantastic work :D
Lady, so sorry to hear about your friend. Not sure if I told you but I'm doing a sponsored slim until may (since november) for 3 charities, one of which is breast cancer care. Sadly, two of my friends were diagnosed with it last year, one is fine after a lumpectomy but the other is undergoing intensive chemo at the mo... she is 26 years old! makes you realise how cruel life can be :sigh:
Tomorrow is a very sad day for me as it's the 5th anniversary of losing my brother. May not be on much as going to his grave and spending the day with my Mum.
I'll post after WI tonight :)

Warm thoughts to you for tomorrow Bex. Its nice you are going to remember him like that. I miss going to my dad's grave on his anniversaries. :( I am the only one in the family that does. But now, obviously, I can't. I'll think ofyou.

And sorry about your friends too. :(

<hugs>

xx

Bex you and your family will be in my thoughts for tomorrow, I know how difficult these days are xx

Your welcome and that is a beautiful site you've done for your brother - really touching.

Best of luck for weigh in xx

Bex what a beautiful site you should be so proud. I will be thinking of you tomorrow.

Anyway good luck with your weigh in tonight.

Oh dear I am so hungry tonight. Sitting here with 2 litres of sparkling water to dunk the hunger down.

Just asked the OH if he would tie me to the bed - and guess what - he turned me down:cry:

Oh well his loss.:D

Oh dear I am so hungry tonight. Sitting here with 2 litres of sparkling water to dunk the hunger down.

Just asked the OH if he would tie me to the bed - and guess what - he turned me down:cry:

:eek: Lady what are you like. :D
I have also battled this week, not hungry I just want!!! (food of course)

:rotflmao: Lady you're a bloody star! You def keep a smile on my face :D

Actually Tange I have been thinking and it may be emotional hunger. After my counselling session with my friend this morning who I had to give a lot of support to.

I am just so pleased that I might be starting to benefit from LL CBT and am now recognising certain things that are happening to me. Good news eh?;)

i been feeling hungry these evning too. The savoruy oxo type drkn helps me- i like it though some of my grp dont. I thnk it will be better for me when i go back o wrok next week and i will be so busy I wont have time to think of food let alone eat

hi guys well nearly friday, fabulous!

Had my third weigh in tonight and thats another 3Llbs gone for ever!! i am really pleased though can't help but feel a little disappointed after the huge loss you have when you start!!! Haha never mind!!

Hope everyone is ok xxx :massmoon:

Oh well done Tiffiany

Thats great news.

WAY TO GO

:party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011:​

Thanks LL, your such an inspiration to me so keep up your good work too!!

hey guys i have managed to put a couple of before photos into my gallery, it was really hard trying to find any full length pics as i always hide when ever a camera comes near!!! :sad0071::hide:

Tiffiany you are not doing bad yourself.

Love the pictures you are so pretty and what beautiful hair. ;)

Lovely little boys are they yours?

Thank you LL, i like my hair probably the part of me i have over the last couple of years!! Yes the boys are my little terrors!!! The eldest one who is seven is really excited about having a slimmer mummy not that it has ever bothered him but a couple of weeks ago he did tell me that his friend said " your mummys a fatty" Cheeky sod, but my darling boy said " well you know i was very big when in mummys tummy and it wouldn't shrink back as she had to have it cut to take me out" Children eh?!?? :whistle:

Back