****Thursday Hour by Hour****

x-Katie-x

Gold Member
Thought I'd start a new one since it's gone midnight ---- well the snow didn't wait till the middle of the night as forecast. Just looked outside and the ground is all white and it's coming down pretty heavy.

Morning losers :)

choc mint shake down and half al itre of water... really struggle with the water on cold days bbrrrrr

Had a funny few days, decided to stick with CD and so glugging away today to try to limit the damage I may have done over the last few days :(

21 days til crimbo!!!

Good morning All!!

In office today...booo!! 1 litre and 2 coffees so far, going to have a shake in a bit my belly is rumbling!

Hey nice one Sarah! glad to hear you are sticking with it, i'm sure lots of feel like bailing out at some point but we have be strong! we're all here to support you, well done!!
xx

Thanks lelly, I really think i lost my sanity for a bit there!! The amazing thing is I have never been able to get 'back into' a diet as quickly as i can CD... something has clicked :) Gonna go all guns blazing til Christmas now :)

Hey Sarah, you're back. I'm so glad. I have done this diet for 22 weeks now and I am sticking with it. SS+ really is the only diet for me, and the last diet I will ever do.

Had my coffee and porridge, although I slept in and had to eat my porridge while interviewing someone on the phone lol! Did 3 litres of water yesterday so going for that again.

Morning folks. I am still struggling on lol. Had no coffee now for 2 weeks almost.:eek: Been trying to give it up for ages. Am on the peppermint tea, quite refreshing.;) Usually dump it in favour of a milky coffee lol.

I ate a breakfast and will have my shakes the rest of the day. Needed antibiotics other night, have chest infection and hadn't been taking inhalers regularly. :rolleyes:

I'm on anti-b's too. For my skin. It's a 3 month course!

Had a CD chocolate bar and a skinny latte for lunch. Malt Toffee is still my favourite bar but I must say the Chocolate one is not bad. It is firmer and therefore chewier so it lasts longer.

Skinny latte for lunch with mum and now having Broc n cheese soup back at my desk, also another half a litre water done!!

I really need to get a dress for my xmas party but for some reason every time i go into shops i keep walkng out and putting it off, not sure what to do not only do i not want to spend money but i don't want to try stuff on either!!

xx

I've finally found the one person who like Brocoli and Cheese soup lol!

What's going on with you on the dress front then? What do you think it is? You are so close to target you would think you would love to go and buy a dress? And you can probably find something reasonably priced in the "normal shops".

Hi girls, ive just been christmas shopping and i bought no christmas presents at all I bought me a lovely black and pink play boy bra and nicker set couldnt leave it on the shelf down from£40 to £9, its really nice, o yes and a few selection boxes and thatwas it so got to go again at the weekend and TRY and find something.lol.

ha ha i know!! Broc n cheese has a bad rep about here but i love it!!

hmmm...the dress thing... i need one but can't face trying any on possibly i'm worried they won't fit and then i'll feel bad, i've been pretty rubbish about buying new stuff since losing weight, so far i've bought 1 posh dress (for a wedding, not suitable for xmas party) 1 pair of everyday jeans and 1 pair of work trousers. i'm sincerely lacking in the wardrobe dept and now that i've had my redundancy notice i'm worried about spending money too!! bit of a dilemma really isn't it.

x

Well I'm the other person who likes the broc n cheese soup - I've had it today for lunch too.

Madly I really like the tomato soup - I don't do tomatoes at all and wouldn't eat normal tomato soup but my motto being try (almost) anything I decided to give them a go and get some when I went for weigh in --- tried it and it's gorgeous.

I was working in Rawtenstall in East Lancashire today and there was loads and loads of snow about, the roads were just mad. The road that I usually take to get to work in that office was closed, it's a few miles long and goes over the hills, luckily it was open this evening so made getting home easier.

No more work for me now till Monday, got the day off tomorrow as hubby is off so we're gonna go do our Christmas shopping ---- though this year we won't be sharing a nice pub lunch like we usually do :)

Back