Thursday... Hour by Hour!!!

OK... had to share... I haven't weighed in for 2 weeks but just saw my CDC and I have lost 5lbS!!!! OMG!!! I am so happy I have been dancing around the room. Only 4lbs to go!!!! Target in sight... I CANNOT believe it. I am hyper!

Daughter is doing a training day for her new part time job as waitress in cafe in village... might go down with son & mum & even hubby if he gets home soon... and treat myself to a latte. WOOOOOO!!!!!!! Thanks everyone who posts on the daily threads for keeping me sane over last week or so & keeping me (mostly) on track. Hugs.

xxx

As I said in the other thread, Im so happy for you!! Youve given me inspiration to keep on ploughing on till the end!

WTG Katy! I'm sure you feel very validated, all the hard graft has paid off.

I had a sneaky peek on the scales this morning, as don't see CDC til 25th of April, and I've lost 10lbs this week.

That now means I've 2 stones and 4lbs to go. 11 weeks.

Wow- excellent loss Katy, well done. So close to goal now- you'll be there in no time. And Lexie, what an excellent loss too. Really excited about weigh in tomorrow now- can't wait to see if my hard work this week has been worth it.

Hope everyone else is having as happy a day as Katy :D

Thanks guys!!! I am sooooo happy!!!! Crazy, you too are so close to goal... and SO motivated, I love your commitment. Lazy, thank you! Lexie, WOW to the 10lbs... that's amazing when it's not even your first week!!! It can be good sometimes when we slow down or stick a little as it is usually followed by something dramatic like this, which can be so motivating!!! Lisa, best of luck again for tomorrow.

I went down to cafe and had a latte - full fat milk, naughty me, not allowed on 810. But loved every minute of it, no guilt allowed today.
xxx

That's fantastic Katy, what a fantastic place to be so near to goal!
I feel as though I reached goal today and I only have my first weigh in tomorrow! Went to a friend's house with a big group of friends and all the children for a buffet lunch i.e. EVERYTHING that I love and I didn't touch a thing apart from my bottle of water. They were all amazed and i felt sooooooooooooo good. I know it is only the first week but it is times like that when I normally just say 'Oh just one crisp won't hurt' and then whoosh, the whole packet and lots more has been guzzled!
Hope you all having good day too. Just got to cook lasagne for the family now which will be difficult.
Sarah

Well done Ibizamad, way to go!!! Don't forget to check in and tell us your weigh in tomorrow... fingers are crossed for you!!!

xxx

Enjoy it Tracie! Take some sparkling water and relax!
xxx
Yay!!! well done Katy...that's fabulous!!
:clap::clap:

Enjoy the latte (skinny of course!) you deserve it hun

xxx

Thanks Lelly!!! The latte was full-fat only and I drank it anyway... and didn't feel guilty. So funny to see daughter in her first part-time job, too! Awww!!! Double celebration. She has come home and crashed out on her bed with a revision book over her face, lol!!!

xxx

Well done Katy and Lexie! Can't wait till Im that near my target Katy,seems ages away for me! made a start though, lost 10 lbs this week so far and it's been my TOTM!

Thank you!

I'm bloody freezing though! Hands are like ice, husband has started hiding from me in bed due to my extremely cold feet.

Can't wait until Saturday until its time for official unofficial scale jump

Congrats Lexie and Katy on your fantastic weight losses. I'm feeling really hungry today with it being my TOTM. Hadn't expected it till next week so it's a pain (literally). Just feeling really tired and achey atm. Had a bar for dinner-was going to have soup but just needed something more. Hoping that it's over with as quickly as it was last month (only 2-3 days) and that it doesn't come back again quite so quickly next time.

Angela well done on the 10lb, what a fantastic start! You must be so pleased!

xxx

Back