Thursday - hour x hour

Loser85

Gold Member
Thought i'd do this to liven up the forum a bit.

Day 2 for me.... havn't had any IBS flare ups yet but had a tab last night and one thins morning so should in theory be ok. Going to be having WW soup, snack a jacks and a cereal bar for my snacks today. Not sure about tea yet, maybe a WW ready meal with some veg bags. If not i'll raid the freezer and see what i have.

Hope we all have a good diet day :D

Sounds good!! Hope it's going well for you so far! I have had: Café latte shake, tub of fresh fruit. Going to have a meal bar for lunch, a SF snack bar and a punnet of raspberries. Not sure on tea yet! Chicken and something!

Hi, well done, sounds great, I've had a strawberry shake for breakfast and another strawberry shake for lunch with an apple, going to have a pear this afternoon and then some chicken with veg and a little pasta, maybe a biscuit for the evening, or more fruit if I can be good!
Keep up the good work, we can do it x

Hey ladies!

It's good to see more people on here I joined a few weeks ago and it has been really quiet!
Glad you are all doing well so far! I'm really enjoying sf.
I have a chocolate shake in the morning a sf chocolate bar mid morning ww soup at lunch a sf meal bar at 2 and dinner between 4 and 5 which I have been having Asda low calorie meals which are actually really nice!
If I have any extra calories left I use them on fruit or hot chocolates. Can you tell I'm a total chocolate fiend lol!
Speak soon !
Lauryn x

Hi Lauryn, your menu sounds lovely, I think I will try a ww soup for lunch next week, to vary my days abit, as its my first week I only bought one sf powder tub incase I didn't get on with it but its going really well so I will buy a few different things next week to give some variety, does anyone know of any offers in a shops? I saw that it was half price on boots online but when I went in store it was full price so I bought mine from Tesco as I didn't have any extra time to shop around, would be great to know if there are any deals anywhere.

will be great if we can all support each other on our sf weightloss journey, posting on the ww forum really helped me before, looking forward to helping each other x

Hiya, ASDA have an offer on all SF at the moment - 3 x tins of shakes for £10 xx

Ye I've been buying my stuff from Asda thu have had it on offer for a few weeks now. I really enjoy the soup at lunch mixes things up a bit! X

Sounds good and so do your ideas :) I'm just having my tea now.. a chicken breast, pasta, a Dolmio Express sauce (something like 84 cals) and a wholemeal bread bun. Not a balanced meal as such but around 550 calories... got an important exam tomorrow so opted for something a bit more filling!!

Sounds lovely Beth, hope it filled you up, I had chicken and pasta with tinned tomatoes, I was very surprised how much pasta I could have, 600 cals does seem to make a nice filling meal.

Good luck with your exam, what is it you are doing, hope it goes well x

What does everyone have planned for the bank hol weekend? Hope know one has anything that will tempt them off the diet too much, we are meeting up with my sister on Sunday for a walk and then lunch at her house but i think I will be able to stick to the 600 cals ok, I'm amazed how well the diet is fitting in to my life style, I've been able to eat the same evening meal as my husband and kids which I try to do whatever diet I'm following as I don't want my girls (aged 7 and 4) to see me dieting too much!

thanks for letting me know about the Asda deal Devon dumpling, I really appreciate that x

well done for doing so well everyone x

Sounds lovely Beth, hope it filled you up, I had chicken and pasta with tinned tomatoes, I was very surprised how much pasta I could have, 600 cals does seem to make a nice filling meal.

Good luck with your exam, what is it you are doing, hope it goes well x

What does everyone have planned for the bank hol weekend? Hope know one has anything that will tempt them off the diet too much, we are meeting up with my sister on Sunday for a walk and then lunch at her house but i think I will be able to stick to the 600 cals ok, I'm amazed how well the diet is fitting in to my life style, I've been able to eat the same evening meal as my husband and kids which I try to do whatever diet I'm following as I don't want my girls (aged 7 and 4) to see me dieting too much!

thanks for letting me know about the Asda deal Devon dumpling, I really appreciate that x

well done for doing so well everyone x
I agree on the 600 calorie thing I could barely finish it!! I also feel I am able to follow it really well - I feel I can plan things better than when I did Slimming World! Kim, I am a law student and my exam is employment law; feeling confident which is good! :p Worried about drinking too much before exam though! :p What you've got planned this weekend sounds really good - I went for a walk on Monday and was surprised by how much I enjoy it :p I'm sure you will be fine eating, I have a much better idea of what is 600 calories now, even in 4 days! I'm excited to get on the scales to see how I've done :p My stomach is a lot less bloated which can only be a good thing :) Can you ask your sister what she is cooking to get an idea of portion sizes for 600 calories? xx

Wow Beth, studying law must be quite intense at times but very interesting, hope it goes well tomorrow, glad to hear you sounding so positive about it.

what day are you weighing on? I'm going to be weighing on a Saturday morning, I started on Wednesday but will still weigh this Saturday, don't think I could keep myself off the scales any longer!

Do you manage to do much excercise? I like walking and always try to walk rather than use the car if I can, I start feeling fat if I don't do a certain about of excercise so try to run, go out on my bike or do a DVD as much as I can but sometimes feel lazy! I go horseriding in a Friday afternoon, I've ridden since I was a child and I love it.

Hope it goes well tomorrow

Wow Beth, studying law must be quite intense at times but very interesting, hope it goes well tomorrow, glad to hear you sounding so positive about it.

what day are you weighing on? I'm going to be weighing on a Saturday morning, I started on Wednesday but will still weigh this Saturday, don't think I could keep myself off the scales any longer!

Do you manage to do much excercise? I like walking and always try to walk rather than use the car if I can, I start feeling fat if I don't do a certain about of excercise so try to run, go out on my bike or do a DVD as much as I can but sometimes feel lazy! I go horseriding in a Friday afternoon, I've ridden since I was a child and I love it.

Hope it goes well tomorrow

Thank you! It is really interesting but sometimes your brain feels fried with legal arguments haha!! :p

Oooh let me know how it goes!! I will be weighing in a Monday but I will get on every couple of days as I am interested in seeing how my weight fluctuates during the week. Once I know I'll settle down and just go to once a week :)

I don't do much exercise unfortunately.. when I'm at uni I walk more when I'm at home as I have to walk across campus and back, and then back again and again. The campus is uphill and downhill in parts and it's famous for it steps so I guess that is my little bit of exercise. Should definitely do more, I did a lot of swimming at uni when I did SW but this year it has been difficult to justify going swimming when I have lots of reading and work to do for my course :( I am going to try and increase it during the summer. My sister swims nearly every day so maybe I could go with her :) It sounds like you've got a good plan in place for your exercise - horse riding sounds so fun!! What DVDs do you have and use? I wouldn't mind trying it :) Walking in weather like we've had today is really lovely so I don't mind but it's difficult to be enthusiastic about it when the weather is miserable and it seems like we've had the longest winter ever! :(

Just quickly popped on to say, Good luck with your exam today Beth, let us know how it goes, I'm sure you will be great.

Hope everyone else has a good day x

Just quickly popped on to say, Good luck with your exam today Beth, let us know how it goes, I'm sure you will be great.

Hope everyone else has a good day x

Hi Kim, awwh thank you very much! :) Have a fantastic day on SF, driving back home this evening after my exam but I'll pop on around 10pm :) We can do this =D xx

How did it go Beth? Hope it was ok, have you had a good diet day?

Hope everyone else has had a good day too, I've just had a really lovely 493 cal dinner which was a ceaser salad, I cooked the chicken on the BBQ, so it tasted really nice and had half a bag of mixed leaf salad, 30ml of ceaser dressing and 50g of really yummy croutons, would definitely recommend it yum yum, I'm trying not to have the mini mars bar I had planned to have as a snack, as I'm weighing in tomorrow morning and really want to have a good result, managed a 20min run this morning which included a steep hill so I will be cross if I don't get a good result!

Beth I usually do a Davina DVD or one of the ministry of sound ones, I seem to have quite a few so don't get bored! Walking can be really good excercise so hopefully we will have some more nice weather and we can keep it up, yes the winter definitely seemed never ending his year its really made me feel so much happier to see the sun coming out and feel the warmth!

Speak soon

Hey your dinner sounds lovely!

I've been doing the c25k training on my treadmill at night really enjoying it. I'm not a runner at all but this is easyish as it starts of fairly easy and builds up gradually. Hope you weight in goes well. I've had to get hubby to hide my scales as was weighting everyday which is bad as my weight fluctuates so much!
X

Hi Lauryn, I did the c25k last year, I found it really good, some weeks are really tough but stick with it because it really works, I know what you mean about not being able to stop weighing, it's probably a good idea to hide them, I neverseem satisfied when I weigh daily but if I weight weekly and see a big loss it always gives me more encouragement to keep going. Hope you have a nice weekend x

Thanks you too! Although I'm working all weekend which is rubbish :( and makes sticking to diet harder as I'm out and about all day! X

Back