Thursday hour x hour

Corey

longs to be average!
Good Morning

Well it's a bright sunny morning here is deepest Essex, and even sunnier as I am one of 400,000 odd people on strike today!!

Not got much planned, catching up in last nights episode of Desperate Housewives at the moment - gotta have my tea/st clements and raspberry shake in a minute. Might do some laundry, and weather permitting might go and drop some leaflets ready for next weeks election. Otherwise, might sit on my rump all day and do nothing - well I am on strike!!!

Forgot to tell you - when getting dressed for work yesterday, put a shirt on that I last wore when I was on my way up the scales, and seems I have missed the boat with wearing it on the way down the scales too - ended up raiding my OH wardrobe (he only ways 168lb) and wore one of his medium shirts - felt SOOOO good to be (officially) in a medium.

Anyways - have a good day y'all

xxx

Morning,
I've got a really busy day today which is obviously why I've booted up the laptop.

I've got laundry to sort out, toddler group and jo jingles for me and small one, school run then street dance for the bigger one and then home for dinner and dash back out for WI tonight.

I hope the sun continues and everyone has a fantastic day. :D

Morning Corey Morning All,

The sunshine is amazing!!! I had to be in the office for 8am this morning but it was a pleasure to be out and about inthe glorious sunshine.

Enjoy the day all.

I thought I was hearing things when they said sunshine yesterday. Well in Berkshire it is cold and its pixxing it down, got soaked just walking from car to work.

Hopefully it will brighten up.

Have a good day everyone especially you Corey sitting at home Mr Medium:D

Morning all!

Corey i too have to catch up with my Desperate Housewives tonight, can't wait to watch it, as i never watched it last night, only recorded it! Enjoyed the Apprentice though, was awesome.

Going to get weighed today everyone, don't know if I have lost much weight, but lets see.

Good luck to those who have their WI's today. I agree with Lady, in Berkshire the weather is terrible. I work in Berskhire but live in West London. So when i left home this mornign it was lovely and bright and here in Berkshire it is simple MISERABLE.

Chat soon x

Good luck with your wi SS. I enjoyed the Apprentice too again didnt thing the right one went.

Who did you want to see booted LL? I quite like whats-her-name, you know the dappy one that was project manager last night, oh what is her name, something like Jaundice I think! Anyways, have to say over the past few weeks we havn't seen much of Lindi, so kind of thinkng she won't be much of loss!! Although would loved to have seen the other project manager go!!

Thanks LL. Corey you talking about Lucinda who you like. I just want Claire to get FIRED, lol, the Project Manager from the other group. I want Raph to win, think he is good so far!

Sunshine? What sunshione!!??? lol - gray damp and windy down here!

Hope everyone is having a good day!!

I hope Cookey comes and tells us what her Xrays revealed!!

Good luck to al you losers weighing in tonight, and to everyone else!

Hope your are having a nice day off COrey, you scab! :rotflmao: :D

Afternoon all - well WI tonight and it will be a bad one. I reckon 1-2 lbs loss.

Only 1 proper trip to the loo in the last week and no sign of anything to come :- [ I don't seem to be bunged up at all (I only have been a couple of times) I gues there is just nothing to come out.

I am seriously bored on the diet now. I am even experimenting with different pepper sauces (all similar but slightly different to tabasco) in an effort to add some flavour. Even Thai Chilli (what ridiculous name for something that tastes nothing like Thai or Chilli) tastes of nothing at all.

My main hilight of the day is eating half a pack of my mushroom soup mix dry as it has some flavour then. - That and the Cran/Rasp bar.

I am just so bored with the lack of savoury stuff. Come on LL get it sorted.

Hi all

Corey well done on wearing OH's clothes, what a fab feeling that must be ..... we see these other people as slim so to fit in their clothes is brill.

I had a great day today, went to meet people in my new post and it was all really positive, got some really good feedback on plans etc so it's all feeling good --- just wish I could 'move over' but that is still not quite possible -hopefully soon though.

This is only a quick drop in as I've come home early to pick up my son and we're off for a swim now .... or he'll do a good swim while I do 2 laps and then laze in the jacuzzi/sauna/steam room - I'm not daft :D

See you all later xx

Well done on fitting into your OH's clothes Corey! I'm living in my mum's at the minute! Shes a trendy mum so her clothes suit me, and between you and me shes put on weight recently and alot of them dont fit her now but fit me. She was even asking about LL the other day.

Good luck with all WIs tonight I'm sure you'll all do great!

It's my first night out of uniform and in my business dress at work tonight. (I'm training as a manager) I'm shadowing one of the managers tonight and will be 1-2 days a week from now on. I'm excited but a little nervous to what some of my colleagues are going to say when they see me out of uniform. Also the new series of Heroes starts tonight!!! So excited I absolutely love that show! But will have to sky+ it and watch it tommorow as I will be at work when it's on.

Congratulations on your first night out of uniform Donna, hope it goes well for you.

Don't worry about what your colleagues think. If they're half decent they will be happy for you, and if they're not then their opinion doesn't matter anyway.

I've got my class tonight, first one since I passed out so I'm terrified! I'm quite annoyed with hubby as well. Somebody rang me at 7.20am to talk about training, hubby answered and told her to pop along 15 minutes before classes start to talk to me. That's all I need today, I'm stressed enough!

I'm still feeling dizzy, so have had all my packs already and am glugging water.

Fingers crossed I make it through tonight!

Thanks LL. Corey you talking about Lucinda who you like. I just want Claire to get FIRED, lol, the Project Manager from the other group. I want Raph to win, think he is good so far!

Yep that's her - Lucinda!! She's a little too sweet, so won't last, but I like her - as for Claire - get her ar*e out of there!! Don't like Raph though - he's a little too smooth!! I quiet like that tall bloke though!!

Hope your are having a nice day off COrey, you scab! :rotflmao: :D

Oh yeah baby, roll on the next strike!!

Afternoon all - well WI tonight and it will be a bad one. I reckon 1-2 lbs loss.

You said that last week at WI and look at how much you lost then!!! You'll have yet another great week!

Corey well done on wearing OH's clothes, what a fab feeling that must be ..... we see these other people as slim so to fit in their clothes is brill.

Well done on fitting into your OH's clothes Corey!
It's my first night out of uniform and in my business dress at work tonight. (I'm training as a manager) I'm shadowing one of the managers tonight and will be 1-2 days a week from now on.

Also the new series of Heroes starts tonight!!! So excited I absolutely love that show! But will have to sky+ it and watch it tommorow as I will be at work when it's on.

Thanks guys - it's really exciting for me - I now have two lots of clothes to choose from, will have to raid OHs wardrobe for something to wear to WI tonight :)

Contrats on getting out of that uniform Donna!! And I know what you mean about Heroes - it's been a long time coming! Will have to Sky+ it myself as have WI - might have to ask LLC to move our sessions to another night!!

Just noticed - that last post was my 400th - does that mean I get like a pen or something for lots of postings???? Or just plasters to put over my bloodied stumps of fingers due to too much typing????

Hey Mike - just thought - you might be beating with with the BMI challenge we have going - but I am beating you with postings!!!

Yeah yeah - like last weeks 1-2 lbs loss that turned out to be 7!!! :p

Wait and see - don't shoot the horse just yet!!! :)

Hope you can find a way about the bordome.

Just rememebr, this ia about nutrition and abstinance - I know, sure, a great big variety of flavours WOULD be nice, but personally, I find this way simple, and a no-brainer. Ya just gotta get on with it.

Shoot, I may have as much as 5 months left of this, on top of the three I have already done!! No way could I allow myself to get bored - I'd go bananas!!!

Hang in there Mikey - not long for you now.

x

And GOOD LUCK tonight - bet you will be happily surprised. I hope so anyway! :)

Just noticed - that last post was my 400th - does that mean I get like a pen or something for lots of postings???? Or just plasters to put over my bloodied stumps of fingers due to too much typing????

Most people do. But you - you get a smack on the bottom. :D

Hello peeps!

Well, I just came back from my smoking appointment - the nurse that saw me looks like about a 3 pack a day smoker herself!! :rotflmao: But I got my patches - aiming for Monday as my start date....got a 2 week supply of patches and a little puffer thing! Nowhere near as bad as I expected - I thought it was like a group/class thing I had to attend, so one on one was great, and my BP was the best its been yet: 135/82. Happy with that!

Found out my doc runs a 10 Week weight management program, based around nutrition, lifestayle change, etc. I asked her if LL could work alongside it....and seemed it will be a good thing to do closer to RTM. I was chuffed to learn about that. They meet weekly, do 20-30 minutes of exercise, and then discuss nutrition, portions size management, have some visual presentations, etc, etc.

Had a bit of time before the appointment, so stepped into a shop I never ever imagined I could buy anything out of. Its just come cheapish little clothe shop, not a chain or anything.....but I found me a nice pair of Sage Green linen-like trousers, and a little White Shirty thing and skirt. Its whie with Black lined designs, kind of geometric-meets floral-meets the orient. :D

And, 3 new pairs of knickers!! Wa-hey!!! Wit woooo! :D Hubby will be SOOOOO happy. I only got three pair though - to be honest, I find it kind of fun and satisfying to have my knickers fall off me!!! :rotflmao:

Well, time for some water!

Have a good night everyone!!

Back