Thursday hour x hour

Donnalou86

Striving for slimness
Morning all, just got in from nightshift so it's a super early hourly post. Less than a week now before I leave my job. Then got 2 weeks off before starting my new job! I'm all excited. But anxious to leave my old one now, very tired of it. Only actually working 4 more days cos of the way my days off fall though. Hope you all have a good day when you wake up!

Good news on the job front Donna - 4 days will fly by ..... 2 weeks off sounds gorgeous as does moving to a new job :)

I'm tired this morning, eyes keep watering cos I'm yawning - not got too bad a day workwise today (hopefully if all goes to plan) --- going to work for a quick meeting and am then meeting with one of the people who'll be doing my job when I move to the new one, doing a bit of a handover ---- then I'm coming back over this end of the County to have another meeting so I'll only be 7 miles away from home instead of 35 miles away which is where my office base is - love it when it works out like that .... home in 15 minutes :)

BL - if you manage to pop in here's some love & hugs (((xxxhugsxxx))) to take with you - have the most wonderful holiday and take lots of photos so that you can put em up for us to see when you get back --- Enjoy :)

morning all :)
Happy birthday slimsea :) xxx

Morning all - WI day today and the last couple of days the weight appears to be shifting again (at last). I hope that the LL scales show some loss!

Morning,
Happy birthday Slimsea, and have a great holiday BL. :D

I've got my WI tonight and I hope I've lost a decent amount. I find it tricky because my scales and the scales at the gym weigh much lighter than my LLC's scales so I can't always tell whether I've lost or not.

I want to lose another 2 stone in the next 6 weeks (including tonight's WI) so I need to up my exercise and drink more water if I can.

Morning all
Happy Birthday slimsea
It's winter again here in Kent back to wearing a jacket today soon be summer!!!
Good luck to all who have wi's today

Happy Birthday Slimsea honey:party0011::party0011:

I had my weigh in last night - 2.4lbs down:D

We also received copies of our photos and i was shocked. if i can get them uploaded then i will. But, in short, in the photos from day 1 i looked bloated and inflated. I was horrified that I could have let myself get that way. No wonder my gynae looked shocked when he saw me on Monday night because i have really changed since he saw me in January and its only with a weight loss of a couple of stone.

I thought my broken wrist saga and its impact on the diet would have been fatal, but even small losses make such a difference.

I'm hooked. I have been on RtM for a few weeks now but i start those classes officially on Monday evening.

Happy Birthday Slimsea!

Well done Lemma - I hope to see the piccies when you get them uploaded.

Hello everyone,

Been so busy at work and they are watching me like a hawk, it is my lunch hour now.

Good luck with your WI Mikey and MrsPnut and well done Lemma.

Its cold here too brrrrrrrrr.

arghhhhhh I hate computers I just typed a long reply and it ate it!

In brief..happy Birthday Slimsea

Leak in kitchen this morning discovered insurance co are prats

weigh in tonight hope to hit 7.5 stones

in-laws here all weekend and 20people here sat, spent £111 on food and cant have any

FED UP!

Cheers LL.
I have a slight possibility of getting to my next mini-goal - BMI below 30 so am looking forward to it.

Cheers LL.
I have a slight possibility of getting to my next mini-goal - BMI below 30 so am looking forward to it.

Ooooo fingers crossed for you;)

Thanks Lemma, LL,

I made it - BMI now below 30, weightloss > 100 lbs since I started LL 18 weeks ago, Weight now below 16 stone in clothes and shoes!

Happy Chap

Whooo hooo Mikey.

What about naked.;) Sorry I WILL behave myself.:D

Long day but avoided the buffet at work = good day! Oooh nearly time for friday hour x hour thread. I love the hour x hour threads:)

Back