Thursday Hour x Hour

Blonde Logic

Yes. You can.
Morning!!

Nearly Friday!!!

Looking like a lot of rain here today!

I had a , erm, 'moment' on the way to work this morning that caught me off guard....its happened once or twice before - just wonder if ayone else does this?

I find at times I get real emotional now about my weight loss. Not in a bad way. But like this morning I was stuck at a red light.... I looked down, and what I saw was two legs, narrow, in a seat, with car seat edges clearly visable on both sides, and a curve to my hips, and a flatter tum.....I felt like I was looking at someone elses body, and I started to cry. I just could not believe it was MY body I was looking at.....I just couldn't believe I have finaly finally really and truly done it.

Does that happen to anyone else? Are we all soppy?? :D

I think it is really starting to sink in. :).

Oh well, thats enough waffle for one post!! lol

Have a great day everyone!!!!

XXX

Tange - I hope your ankle and you are both feeling happier today. :) xx
It's only been recently

Good Morning
Hope your all having a lovely thursday morning
Ive gotta say it's pretty grey here this morning I was going to take the hd for a lunch time run but it's going to have to be the car & there's no pleasure in driving that
Hope you all have a good day & good luck to all who have wi's today

Thanks BL, I am feeling happier but still have a headache so just not feeling physically 100% I think I have a cold coming on.

Ankle is okay I must just not run....and there I was just getting into it. Oh well will just have to start again in a few weeks.

I can't say I have been emotional about my weightloss but I do often see myself in a mirror and go WOW!

Good morning hope your all having a good day,im on day 1 again of cd,bloody weather is grey here too,hope your all doing well.

Thanks BL, I am feeling happier but still have a headache so just not feeling physically 100% I think I have a cold coming on.

Ankle is okay I must just not run....and there I was just getting into it. Oh well will just have to start again in a few weeks.

I can't say I have been emotional about my weightloss but I do often see myself in a mirror and go WOW!

Glad you are feeling brighter. :)

I don;t know what it is with me - I just get so overwhelmed and so happy, then I get all teary!! LOL - what a flippen' sop! :eek:
I guess its just so hard for me to believe at times, that I am actually who I used to try and visualise - years ago - on all the (failed) attempts....it just overwhelms me that I am now that women I saw in my head, and I am weearing the kind of clothes I imagined....pretty cool stuff . :D

Hello,

I don't get emotional, but I don't think it is sinking in yet because the weight loss is so quick I still feel as big as ever!
Just been for an interview (getting back into work after having my son last year), so fingers crossed!!

xx

Hello,

I don't get emotional, but I don't think it is sinking in yet because the weight loss is so quick I still feel as big as ever!
Just been for an interview (getting back into work after having my son last year), so fingers crossed!!

xx

Yeah, it does take a while for it to sink in. This is only happening now - 10+ pounds later - so it is such a drastic difference, and I think I must be starting to see myself as I am, as like yu said, I still kind of thought myself big.

Too, when I bought my car, (MGB GT) it was so tiny, I lterally JUST fit it - any bigger and I couldn't have had it - so to now be ratling around in it, seeing all the spare upholstery - it was like WOW! I really AM getting smaller!!
I might add - they were most definately happy (and relieved) tears!! :D

Well you should be happy you've done brilliant I hope I stick at it as long as you have!!!

xx

Mmmmmm... I can't wait! I went to the cinema the other night (if you haven't seen the Dark Knight yet, you definitely should!! Plug plug, lol)... and had to pretty much shoehorn myself into the seat :( lol. It's going to be pretty special to sit down and have space on each side!!!!! I will probably cry too!

Hope you are all having a good, positive Thursday!

Annaphylacticx

Mmmmmm... I can't wait! I went to the cinema the other night (if you haven't seen the Dark Knight yet, you definitely should!! Plug plug, lol)... and had to pretty much shoehorn myself into the seat :( lol. It's going to be pretty special to sit down and have space on each side!!!!! I will probably cry too!

Hope you are all having a good, positive Thursday!

Annaphylacticx

Ahhhh, thank goodness! SOmeone understands!!! :D

Its a great feeling Anna!!! It will happen for you before you know it!! I promise!!

Back