Thursday Hour x Hour

mikey

Silver Member
Well, it rained overnight again here in S.E. Essex which means I do not need to water the garden!

My restart should be one week from today but I want to be the same weight as I was in December (when I last went to LL) and I have a few pounds to lose. I am trying out test recipes for my VLCD real food diet to see how I get on!

Good luck to you lot with WI today.

It's not even 10am, I've had someone break the new laminator that I set up yesterday afternoon, the photocopier decided to print entirely black pages for some reason, I've just broken up a fight between 2 pupils that started in my office over some trading cards, it's raining like hell and I've just seen a teacher walk past my room using her laptop as a makeshift umbrella.

Today is not going to be a good day :(
Not tempted to eat though! :D

Hi All, hope ur well! I just had my weigh and have lost a further 2lbs this week. That is now a total of 23lbs in 3 weeks. I was a bit disappointed with the 2lbs loss, but its the totm.

I had quite a good day today. Got alot done at work so felt fullfilled when I came home!

I had the lemon bar when I got home - won't again!

Mushroom soup tonight - love that one!

Hope everyone had a good day!

Kat xx

Keep it up SlimSeaa

Kat - I love the mushroom - even as a powder straight from the packet :)

had exciting day - went to view a house, really want to but it but a tad to much - going to offer tomorrow and see if they accept - LL has given me the confidence:D

Offer LOW - you can always raise your offer and you never know they might be desperate to sell.

definately offer low, in this current climate they might go for it.
They did with me, my flat was originally on the market for £130k and I got it for £85k just 'cos the were desperate! :D

Back