***Thursday***hr by hr***

I would love to cook all my own food but I dont get thw time with the baby and stephen being autistic, plus my oh turns his nose up at homemade stuff - dunno why!

Luckily for me my OH will eat just about anything I put in front of him apart from cold cheese & beetroot!

I probably worry more that he's not getting a balanced diet at the moment cos I'm not eating.

He won't eat fruit - I have to remind him so I tend to cook him dinners with lots of veg or add some salad as a side to other meals.

I do agree tho' a lot of the ready meals now are much better than they used to be.

xx

I'm just about to have a peanut crunch bar for my lunch with a pint of sparkling water & the orange water flavouring. Then I'm gonna clean up all the plaster dust from my stairs.

Its bloody cold here now. It was lovely & sunny this morning, but now its quite windy & cool.
At least its drying my washing.

xx

jeez susan you must be like superwoman!!!! fair play to ya :) x

I wish hun. lol. just love to cook and hate processed food, saying that tonight for tea they are having microwave chicken burgers and I got the deep fat fryer out to do them some chips. God knows what Paul will say .hehe.

Lewis is at nursery now so am gonna have a cuppa and read a mag ( not done that for the whole of the 6 weeks hols).

I wish hun. lol. just love to cook and hate processed food, saying that tonight for tea they are having microwave chicken burgers and I got the deep fat fryer out to do them some chips. God knows what Paul will say .hehe.

Lewis is at nursery now so am gonna have a cuppa and read a mag ( not done that for the whole of the 6 weeks hols).

enjoy your cuppa and the peace!!!!!!!

i just have one shake and 1.5litres down sooo bad today:(

Thats one thing I really REALLY miss.. cooking, I love to cook and obviously I can't now. I watch my gf cook everynight and smell, she's a veggie though so It's all stuff I'm not really craving, which is nice.

I just weighed a 2ltr bottle of water! it weighed 4lbs on my digi scales, mental.

I cook from scratch too, them I know what's in it and what my daughter is eating. We never eat sausages because of what's in them so we are going to make our own when I'm eating again.

I love too cook as well and this thread has inspired me to do a roast for the family, I have no urge to eat as ive just had some soup and it was yum :D

Also no food has passed my mouth today, day 1 isnt as bad as i though, maybe im okay now TOTM is over, do a lot of people cheat on TOTM?

Back