Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Thursday *hr by hr*

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by sleepybird, 5 February 2009 Social URL.

1. sleepybird

sleepybird wants a pony

Start Weight:
    10st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(7.86%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Morning all, thought i would start us off!
    It snowing here again...no more please.
    Off to work and will pop back in a few hours.
    Hope everyone has a nice day x :p

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. catssseyes

catssseyes Team 1 all the way!

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi!
    I've been up since 6, waiting for news about school. Just heard we're closing so I can go back to bed...but ended up on here instead!
    We've had LOADS of snow...it looks so lovely.
    It's my weigh day today- not holding out much hope as it's been that time of month so we'll see...that's if I can get there! Might well have to walk!
    Good luck today!

4. sailaice

sailaice Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I am on day 4 and still not in Ketosis :mad:
    Starting to feel a bit despondant...

5. kirsty2012

kirsty2012 is gonna shine in 2009

Start Weight:
    19st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st9lb(29.48%)
    Diet:
    ww
    day 3 for me and seriously fed up of the snow now! had 1ltr of water and a hot choc shake

6. sleepybird

sleepybird wants a pony

Start Weight:
    10st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(7.86%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Well!!!
    Set off for work at 06:00, got stuck on A1 approx 15 miles away from work, having done 20 miles. Called work at 07:10 hours to say i was struggling to get in, was told to turn back round again at 07:30 and then sat in stationary traffic on the opposite carriageway for 3.5 hours going nowhere because of lorries stranded trying to get up the incline.
    Was rather pleased i hadn't started to drink all of my water as would have been mortified to have a patch of yellow snow next to my car lol!
    Finally got home at 11:30.
    Good thing is, I have managed to wrangle tomorrow off, so no struggling to get into work for me!
    What a day x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.