Thursday*** lets do it hr by hr***

I think I have had about 2 and a 1/2 litres so far. Planning on having a litre and a half and am done for the day. Hopefully by 8pm :)

im doing rubbish!! i have drank about a half a pint thats it!!!!!!!!
HELP!!!!!!!!!! and i have a dance class tonight! so will drink more then but wanted to get through a fair bit!!
xxx

Hi Emmie, drinking the water is hard, but is soooo speeds up your weight loss, use a bottle or a straw of whatever you need... just glug it down love :)

Pee out the fat lol

decided to do sole source from now to christmas and then got hungry, went to health food shop on way home to get so physillum husks and rooisbos tea and picked up some cruchy wholefood crackers (big ones the size of an outstretched hand) had 3. Lots of carbs. Stupid woman! have had a bar and 1 and a half packets of shake. Will have another half a shake b4 I go to bed, and will try and put my lapse behind me. Weigh in day today and stayed the same. Have had several slip ups this week. Finding it hard to stick to the plan. I suppose the best I can do this week is try my best to stick to sole source and try my best to get back on track. My ultimate goal is to get closer to be 12 something by Christmas and a size 16. Have to be good now til Christmas eve

Last edited:
Angie-bum - hope things have gone ok for the rest of the day. There's still 5 weeks till Christmas so some serious pound-shredding time left.

Had my end of wek 1 weigh in tonight which was really motivating and the hunger has dampned loads so it has been loads easier today. Have a new batch of bars and tonnes of choc mint and choc orange sachets for the week ahead.

Back