Thursday weigh in club??

Hi girls, can I join you in the Thursday weigh in! Started today weighing 13st 2lbs would love the week to fly and Thursday to come round so I can see some weight gone!

YAY!! welcome to Thursday Jilly :) x

Well done Sinead, 6lbs is brilliant, i lost 5lbs this week so i'm just happy its more than the 4lbs i lost last week.......although i had champagne and a scotch last night eek i don't really care though....i'll just be 100% as usual this week

Well done Sinead, 6lbs is brilliant, i lost 5lbs this week so i'm just happy its more than the 4lbs i lost last week.......although i had champagne and a scotch last night eek i don't really care though....i'll just be 100% as usual this week

woohoo! that's great Ashley :) wow next week you will be into the 12s!! x

yay!! only 2 days to go!!

Am i the only one that spends all week waiting for 5 mins with the pharmacist? x

I can't wait til my weigh in tomorrow! It's my first week and my TOTM just arrived so I know quite a lot of it will be water bloat but I don't care. I want to be in the 11's! Got to get rid of my wobbly bits so my clothes fit! I've got to wait all day til 5pm for weigh in - its going to kill me! : )

Me too Jane. My appointment is 4.45. Will be thinking of you for a good loss xx

Good Luck Ashley and Jane and everyone else weighing in tomorrow!!

Good luck sinead!!xx

Sent from my GT-S5839i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Oh jane good luck for ur first week!!!!
Excited to see all ur losses later today xxx

Good luck sinead!!xx

Thanks Honey!! woohoo!! down 4lbs! and totm arrived this morning so not too bad!! x

Well done Sinead, you are flying :D i'm weighing in tomorrow. What does totm stand for?

Good luck everyone xx

time of the month Ashley....at least it will be gone again by next week hehe

Good Luck tomorrow xx

I am happy happy happy I am officially 9lbs lighter so am chuffed to bits and happy at Sinead for shedding 4 whole lbs-well done you! Its a marvellous feeling isn't it! Some of mine was water weight from TOTM but it doesn't matter cos 9lbs has gone. Bye. Not coming back!

Thinking of you tomorrow Ash you'll will defo have lost weight the question is how much!

TTFN xx

I hope some of mine is water weight too Jane. Would make for a lovely loss next week but I am really happy with what I have lost so far!!

The 7lb mini challenge will take me nicely into the 3rd stone hehe xx

Yay I am also 9lbs lighter! Delighted with , just the motivation I needed to keep me going, can't wait for next week now!

Well done on your loses guys, great numbers

Yay I am also 9lbs lighter! Delighted with , just the motivation I needed to keep me going, can't wait for next week now!

Well done on your loses guys, great numbers

Well done Jilly!! The losses really do keep us going xx

Back