Thursday weigh in club??

Well done everyone! My weigh in day has always been Monday but you guys make me wanna move haha. You make me carry on when I'm about to fail catastrophically when I see the Thursday losses!x

Last TFR weigh in tomorrow and starting refeed.. The thought of eating tomorrow is terrifying :( x

Last TFR weigh in tomorrow and starting refeed.. The thought of eating tomorrow is terrifying :( x

Good luck! It does sound a bit scary but imagine how good it's going to feel to be able to eat again! And well done on your amazing loss so far! x

Only a 1.5lb loss this week! It was going to be around 4 but then mother nature paid a visit and it's crept up again, is that to be expected? Oh the joys of being a woman.

Only a 1.5lb loss this week! It was going to be around 4 but then mother nature paid a visit and it's crept up again, is that to be expected? Oh the joys of being a woman.

Urgh she's staying with me this week too! And it's making it even harder. Still, a loss is a loss! Well done! And think of the big one you could have next week to make up for it!x

Urgh she's staying with me this week too! And it's making it even harder. Still, a loss is a loss! Well done! And think of the big one you could have next week to make up for it!x

It's horrible haha, and yeah! Thank you x

Forgot to post yesterday.. Lost another 3lbs :) Now on day 2 of my refeed!

Well my first refeed weigh in and OMG!!!!! I have lost 6lbs :eek: I am so shocked, I cant understand how that happend. But I aint complaining :p Only 3lbs to my christmas goal which is in 1 week, I think I can do it :D x

morning all, 8lbs down this week so thats 20lbs in 2 weeks. feeling so happy :) enjoy your day x x

Fantastic Jenny, 20lbs in 2 weeks is absolutely amazing :).. Whats your plans for Lt over the holdiays? x

Week 5: another 4lb down! :)

Fantastic Jenny, 20lbs in 2 weeks is absolutely amazing :).. Whats your plans for Lt over the holdiays? x

wow well done on losing almost half a stone during refeed week. thats amazing.

Plans for Holidays - stay on LT apart from Xmas day, boxing day straight back on it. Really looking froward to eating, couldnt possibly sit for Christmas dinner with my milkshake lol.

Just noticed how much you've lost, pretty much a third of your body, thats great. well done x x

Back