Thursday Weigh in?

MikiMooMoo

Was wondering if there is a Thursday weigh in thread on CC, only i was so happy to have lost another 1lb today, i wanted to join one or start one?

Cheers guys x

I don't think there is a thread for weigh days, I know it's something they do on other forums, but not here. I don't know who mods are to ask either x

Oh ok thanks. Yer you're right, i have seem weekly WI's on the sw forum as ive come from there. Just thought u guys might have 1 here for motivation.

No worries, if anyone wants to share there weight loss on here wiv me i'll happily give them the thumbs up, and congratulate them :)

Thanks mcv x

MikiMooMoo said:
Oh ok thanks. Yer you're right, i have seem weekly WI's on the sw forum as ive come from there. Just thought u guys might have 1 here for motivation.

No worries, if anyone wants to share there weight loss on here wiv me i'll happily give them the thumbs up, and congratulate them :)

Thanks mcv x

We have any Easter one and a monthly one x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

We have a Friday night weigh- in group for calorie counters which is called Luscious Losers! A couple of lovely supportive ladies on here organise it and have little discussions and topics and other inspiring info. They also name a slimmer of the week. It's very casual, you don't have to tell us your weight if you would rather not, just celebrate your losses or recieve support from others here if you have had a gain.I think it starts about 7 ish. X

hotsue67 said:
We have a Friday night weigh- in group for calorie counters which is called Luscious Losers! A couple of lovely supportive ladies on here organise it and have little discussions and topics and other inspiring info. They also name a slimmer of the week. It's very casual, you don't have to tell us your weight if you would rather not, just celebrate your losses or recieve support from others here if you have had a gain.I think it starts about 7 ish. X

Oh yea, plus it doesn't matter if u weigh the day before x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back