THURSDAY WEIGH IN

hey my first proper weigh in is on thursday, i started diet 6 days ago. but had a wee go on the scales lol and managed to lose few lbs just by healthy eating and not that much exercise :D

Just 1 pound gone this week, can't complain after a bad week and 4lbs in the previous two weeks :)

Back to 1 stone lost overall now

Off home for a long weekend today :)

-1lb. 13st 13lb. Not bothered with Slim and Save... too much personal stuff going on.

Hope you have an amazing holiday :) x
Thank you - we had a ball!!! Very depressing coming back to the irish cold wintery weather :(
For a bonus i'm down 1.5lbs :D

Just 1 pound gone this week, can't complain after a bad week and 4lbs in the previous two weeks :)

Back to 1 stone lost overall now

Off home for a long weekend today :)
Good on you - well done! Hope you have a lovely weekend at home :)

It's gonna be an amazing weigh-in week, believe me :eek:

It's gonna be an amazing weigh-in week, believe me :eek:

I think I will be letting the team down this week, being at home has an adverse effect for me foodwise :p. Luckily I will be leaving at 4 lol

I think I will be letting the team down this week, being at home has an adverse effect for me foodwise :p. Luckily I will be leaving at 4 lol
Haha well as long as you enjoyed it ;)
I think i will also be letting the team down - i'm sure of that i'll have no loss this week. Been very lazy about keeping tracks on my pp's.

Weighing in tonight instead due to naughty tea... 13st 9lb. X

Weighing in tonight instead due to naughty tea... 13st 9lb. X

Brilliant well done :D

Mine will be a gain this week, might be good for me though a kick up the arse. Tbf though I have had fun this week and as long as I don't completely fall off these weeks will happen.

Plus I can (just) fit into my a pair of trousers that defiantly didn't fit in July :)

Brilliant well done :D

Mine will be a gain this week, might be good for me though a kick up the arse. Tbf though I have had fun this week and as long as I don't completely fall off these weeks will happen.

Plus I can (just) fit into my a pair of trousers that defiantly didn't fit in July :)
I'll be gaining with you ;) Have been very lazy this week and haven't really been too bothered. Whe work is crazy busy and i'm stuck doing meeting after school, i'm bloody wrecked and haven't the energy to care! Anyway, rant over and here's to my well deserved kick u the arse tomorrow too :D

Thanks both of you xx

And Paul, I swear if you don't get your head in the game, I'm going to come around personally and boot you up the arse :p xx

Thanks both of you xx

And Paul, I swear if you don't get your head in the game, I'm going to come around personally and boot you up the arse :p xx

Hahahah :D

Shockingly I have stayed the same this week. Really shocked, thought a 2lb gain was a given. Feels as good as a loss tbh, next week will be a real loss though

I will be 13st 9lbs next week ;)

Fantastic job - well done!!! I'll happily take a STS. I'm off to get weighed at 5.30...eeek!!!

Back