THURSDAY WEIGH IN

Fantastic job - well done!!! I'll happily take a STS. I'm off to get weighed at 5.30...eeek!!!

Good luck, whatever the result we have all came too far to have one week spoil our journey :)

Good luck, whatever the result we have all came too far to have one week spoil our journey :)
Thanks for that, must have made some difference to me because i was down half a pound. Very happy with that, was convinced!!!
Here's to a better week for us :)

I know you can do it Paul! Serha you'll do well too!

I'm going to be 13st 6lb. I've decided lol.

I know you can do it Paul! Serha you'll do well too!

I'm going to be 13st 6lb. I've decided lol.
And what a great decision LOL You can totally do it!!!
My weekend wasn't too bad foodwise so REALLY want to get this 1st stone off :D

And by the way, just noticed - Look at you inside your healthy BMI - Fab job :)

And what a great decision LOL You can totally do it!!!
My weekend wasn't too bad foodwise so REALLY want to get this 1st stone off :D

I know I was 13st 7lb earlier but had a chippy tea... roll on the morning... :p

Wow really surprised myself, what I would have considered a really bad week, esp after having Dominoes on Saturday night/Sunday morning :p. Just got weighed at i'm 1 pound down :D.

Just completed 2 weeks on the Slimming World plan now starting Paul Mckenna I can make you thin hypnotherapy.

Lost 1 pound this week and 5lb in total while following SW for 2 weeks :)

Last edited:
-2lb. 13st 7lb. Quite happy with that. It's nice to have a normal BMI finally!

Well done btw guys! :)

Edit - Just realised I've hit the goal weight I set for myself a while back under statistics, that's 4 stone lost! And OVER 4 stone from my heaviest :eek: Time to add another goal under stats then :)

Well done troops!!! Proud of you!!!
I only got a half a pound, bit disappointed :(

But you're still half a pound DOWN and not up. That's the main thing! Just keep on trucking! :)

But you're still half a pound DOWN and not up. That's the main thing! Just keep on trucking! :)
Thank you hunny - i've been up to my parents for the weekend and was good so hopefully it'll be 3rd week lucky to get that stone :)
I do have a bit of positive news - bought my first pair on size 14 jeans and i totally love them :D

Awesome!!!

This week will be a gain for me... Been a fun week though! Still aiming for 13st0lb by 1Dec though and 12st 7lb by new year, and I'm pretty sure I'll make it... Dedication lol :)

I don't think I will gain this week but will only be a STS or 1lb loss at the most. Good thing is I have been very good the past few days, hopefully a sign to a big loss coming soon :p.

Having my birthday night out on 15th December and want to be down to 13st by then, don't know if thats even possible in like 26 days but going to give it a good shot. Would love to tell people I've lost 2 stone (well would be 2lb off 2 stone but they don't need to know that :p)

Thank you hunny - i've been up to my parents for the weekend and was good so hopefully it'll be 3rd week lucky to get that stone :)
I do have a bit of positive news - bought my first pair on size 14 jeans and i totally love them :D

Ooo just 1.5lb to go and your out of the 'obese' category :D. This really should get me going, not being the only one left in the obese category haha.

This place seems quiet atm think everyone must be too excited for xmas. Bet this place gets stupidly busy after the new year

Last edited:
Awesome!!!

This week will be a gain for me... Been a fun week though! Still aiming for 13st0lb by 1Dec though and 12st 7lb by new year, and I'm pretty sure I'll make it... Dedication lol :)

Think a small gain won't do you any harm at all :p. 4 stone lost overall, you better still pop in after the new year when you've reached your target and you're skinny :p

That's true! I guess I'm just a bit panicked atm with it, feels like I'm stuck at a certain point (again)...

But anyway, I don't think I'll ever manage to be skinny... I still feel like a big lump, albeit a shrunken lump lol.

That's true! I guess I'm just a bit panicked atm with it, feels like I'm stuck at a certain point (again)...

But anyway, I don't think I'll ever manage to be skinny... I still feel like a big lump, albeit a shrunken lump lol.

Don't be silly. You will go through good periods and bad periods, just look at me haha.

But its a journey where you have done amazingly already, remember your in the normal weight range now those last few pounds you want gone are always going to be the hardest. But thats what it is now, just a few pounds. You've done 4 stone, the last one stone will come off with eventually i'm sure:)

You're kicking butt troopers - well done! Well i'm yet again going for the stone this week!! Come on!!!!!!!
For some reason i was a good few pounds down when i came back from weekend in dublin but it seems to have gone back on, well most of it. I'm always so much lighter the day after my official WI - head wrecking!!! Getting on my knees and praying for that stone ;)
Keep trucking troops :D

Gonna try and push myself today to get that extra pound off for the weigh in tomorrow. You just know the scales will change on Friday instead though :p

Back