THURSDAY WEIGH IN

Yeah anythings better then a gain ain't it, especially with xmas coming up I think I will end up putting a few pounds on over that period tbh lol

mmm sounds lovely. God knows what I am going to have, money means I am on a forced diet the next two weeks anyways :D haha
Dinner was delicious :D The boys hovered it!!!
Was putting my son to bed, all calm and quiet.....pull the door closed and my freaking finger gets stuck!!! The want to scream and shout was unbearable!!! Have no skin left on my middle finger :( Hahaha had to laugh after the throbbing went away.....jumping around like a nut cursing under my breath just didn't have the desired affect when all i wanted to do was holler the roof off!!! Lol
Rant over ;) Good luck tomorrow :)

Dinner was delicious :D The boys hovered it!!!
Was putting my son to bed, all calm and quiet.....pull the door closed and my freaking finger gets stuck!!! The want to scream and shout was unbearable!!! Have no skin left on my middle finger :( Hahaha had to laugh after the throbbing went away.....jumping around like a nut cursing under my breath just didn't have the desired affect when all i wanted to do was holler the roof off!!! Lol
Rant over ;) Good luck tomorrow :)

Oh no hate when something like that happens, I often seem to stub my little toe on something in the middle of the night and want to scream the house down haha

Thank you just about to get weighed now, really expecting STS though :/

Oh loss of 1lb, okay in the context of this week I guess.

Still aiming for 3lb the next two weeks...my target looks out of reach though but 13st 2lbs by my birthday would still be good :)

Oh loss of 1lb, okay in the context of this week I guess.

Still aiming for 3lb the next two weeks...my target looks out of reach though but 13st 2lbs by my birthday would still be good :)
Fabulous!!! Well done :D
I'm down 1.5lbs - delighted with that :D:D:D
'Boo' to the stubbing of the toe - bloody painful ;)

Fabulous!!! Well done :D
I'm down 1.5lbs - delighted with that :D:D:D
'Boo' to the stubbing of the toe - bloody painful ;)

Woo well done. We're all going in the right direction :D

Well done guys xx

-1lb for me. Meh, I know I'm not on target but so long as I'm 13st 0lb by New Year I really don't care.

Well done guys xx

-1lb for me. Meh, I know I'm not on target but so long as I'm 13st 0lb by New Year I really don't care.

Considering the stage your at 1 pound is good. So much harder to lose it when your closer to your target. A loss is a loss though :)

For diet reasons I wish Xmas wasn't coming up. I really can't be arsed with another hurdle or a period of gain but 1) Always more difficult dieting back home 2) Dieting over xmas won't be easy.

The good thing is that I am not a big fan of chocolate so that won't be a problem for me. Bloody takeaways and nights out increase whilst I am back home though, those are my downfalls

You'll be fine. I'm not planning on scoffing, I'm sure you can do the same x

You'll be fine. I'm not planning on scoffing, I'm sure you can do the same x

Yeah thats true, when you think of it it shouldn't be too different to any other time of year.

I'm in one of them moods where I really want to change. Would love a tan and do something crazy like a shoulder tattoo going on to my chest. Would never dream of getting a tattoo atm though, fat and pastey it wouldn't look very good haha

Hahaha I got a tattoo when i was young and skinny and there's a stretchmark going right through it now!!! Although i think of it as a scar of life - it's on my tummy and got bad marks from having my huge son ;)
We've gotta look at christmas as a challenge and that what all this is about - learning how to take lifes challenges, good and bad :)

Well done guys xx

Great loss!!! Well done :D

Broken scales.

Think they might be in shock after my weekend lol. So might have to miss the next few weigh-ins until I go home

Looking unlikely I will be down to 13st for my birthday but if I lose a few pounds will be more then happy. My main aim is to get out of the 30+ bmi by then, no longer be a statistic in those obese figures I keep seeing for country :p

That would be great to get under the 30's. You're not far off - you can do it!!!

That would be great to get under the 30's. You're not far off - you can do it!!!

Yeah so close, yet feels so far :p. I will get there at some point, lets hope thats in 8 days time :D

Hoping for 2lbs tomorrow, apart from the weekend I have been brilliant with my diet :p

Hi I'd like to join the Thursday weigh in if that's ok :) I've been attending Weight Watchers meeting for a few months now but have decided to save my money and do it at home. I'm following the Propoint plan and found it surprisingly easy to lose weight (if I stick to it!!), having lost 12lb now. I have a long long history of struggling to shift the pounds and I do feel the propoints is something that works for me.

I weighed in at 17st 9lb this morning, next target is 17st.

Kathryn x

Hi everyone!
Iv'e been on slimfast and when I weighed myself 2 weeks ago I was 13st7lb... yesterday I was 13st exactly - so that is 7lb off which is pretty amazing... HOWEVER - I weighed myself this morning and i'm now at 13st3lb? Hows this possible whn Iv'e not eaten anything bad and stuck to my diet?!?! How over night can it go from one thing to another?
Seems pants to me :/

Amy

Hi I'd like to join the Thursday weigh in if that's ok :) I've been attending Weight Watchers meeting for a few months now but have decided to save my money and do it at home. I'm following the Propoint plan and found it surprisingly easy to lose weight (if I stick to it!!), having lost 12lb now. I have a long long history of struggling to shift the pounds and I do feel the propoints is something that works for me.

I weighed in at 17st 9lb this morning, next target is 17st.

Kathryn x

Hey welcome always nice to have another face :)

I tried WW for a while and did the same as you to save money and I have been successful so far. I know its so cliche but thats the hardest part of the battle sticking to it. Looking forward to seeing your progress over the coming months :)

Back