THURSDAY WEIGH IN

Hi everyone!
Iv'e been on slimfast and when I weighed myself 2 weeks ago I was 13st7lb... yesterday I was 13st exactly - so that is 7lb off which is pretty amazing... HOWEVER - I weighed myself this morning and i'm now at 13st3lb? Hows this possible whn Iv'e not eaten anything bad and stuck to my diet?!?! How over night can it go from one thing to another?
Seems pants to me :/

Amy

Hmm thats strange. Did you weigh yourself in the same clothing? Did you drink much before you weighed in yesterday?
Its near enough impossible to put 3lbs of fat on overnight so thats not a worry :p

I always stick to weighing myself in the morning time, straight after I have been to the toilet (lovely scene setter) but this is the best time as your weight fluctuates through the day. Speaking of this, about time I go and weigh myself now :D

Wow finally I am in good numbers territory. -3lbs down :D

• 5lbs away from my target. With the target date next week this won't happen, but will give it a good shot to get as close as possible to it

• 16lbs gone since my restart in week 13
    smile.gif

• 1lb away from my bmi being 30 exactly. 2lb away from being out of the 30+ (obese) category
    biggrin.gif

• Lost 10% of my bodyweight since the start of this
    eek.gif

A stone and half down overall now and my god I can really tell on my body and in clothes :). Really feel the distance between me and those nasty 14s now :p

Last edited:
Hmm thats strange. Did you weigh yourself in the same clothing? Did you drink much before you weighed in yesterday?
Its near enough impossible to put 3lbs of fat on overnight so thats not a worry :p

I always stick to weighing myself in the morning time, straight after I have been to the toilet (lovely scene setter) but this is the best time as your weight fluctuates through the day. Speaking of this, about time I go and weigh myself now :D

Hmm yeah same time each week - it's still showing 13st3lb so i'm going with the scales were plahying up yesterday
But thanks - nope hadn't drank a lot and had been to the loo so not anything I can think of :S

Thank you though :)

Congrats and welcome to the new guys... weighed myself today but ate really late last night, went to bed mega late and had to be up mega early... gonna weigh myself in the morning to be a bit more accurate as I'm not entirely convinced, but this afternoon I came in as...

"Stayed the same".

Congrats and welcome to the new guys... weighed myself today but ate really late last night, went to bed mega late and had to be up mega early... gonna weigh myself in the morning to be a bit more accurate as I'm not entirely convinced, but this afternoon I came in as...

"Stayed the same".

Thats a good sign if you were STS, might be a loss come tomorrow. I always try and be really good on a Wednesday so I don't have any thing heavy sitting on my stomach. If I eat lots of carbs in a day it really shows on the scales for the next few days lol

1.5lbs down :):):) Delighed with that :) And got my 10%!!!

Welcome to the newbies and good luck to you both :D

"Stayed the same".
Well done for your STS - you've had such amazing losses and you're doing amazingly well. Weigh yourself again in the morning and there is sure to be a loss :)

Wow finally I am in good numbers territory. -3lbs down :D

• 5lbs away from my target. With the target date next week this won't happen, but will give it a good shot to get as close as possible to it

• 16lbs gone since my restart in week 13 :)

• 1lb away from my bmi being 30 exactly. 2lb away from being out of the 30+ (obese) category :D

• Lost 10% of my bodyweight since the start of this :eek:

A stone and half down overall now and my god I can really tell on my body and in clothes :). Really feel the distance between me and those nasty 14s now :p

Amaaaazing loss!!! WOW!!! Well done to you, you must be well chuffed :D

Well done for your STS - you've had such amazing losses and you're doing amazingly well. Weigh yourself again in the morning and there is sure to be a loss :)

Doubt it... just ate a take-out... I'll expect a loss of 2lb next week though :)

1.5lbs down :):):) Delighed with that :) And got my 10%!!!

Welcome to the newbies and good luck to you both :D

Wow brilliant you have been so consistent through out your journey :D

Amaaaazing loss!!! WOW!!! Well done to you, you must be well chuffed :D

Thank you I was very chuffed, maybe too chuffed went out got too drunk, had Indian take-away. Silly boy :p

But had a detox day today, mainly because I have been doing an assignment due in tomorrow all day ahhh lol. Back on track though, STS or -1lb loss will do me this week.

Back home on Thursday and start back at work on Monday, 9 hour long shifts on my feet will do me the world of good haha

Last edited:
Wow brilliant you have been so consistent through out your journey :D

Thank you I was very chuffed, maybe too chuffed went out got too drunk, had Indian take-away. Silly boy :p

But had a detox day today, mainly because I have been doing an assignment due in tomorrow all day ahhh lol. Back on track though, STS or -1lb loss will do me this week.

Back home on Thursday and start back at work on Monday, 9 hour long shifts on my feet will do me the world of good haha
Thanks a mill - i've tried to not reward myself when i get a loss and i think that's what's keeping me on track! Had a very rough weekend up in dublin. Get to bed at 5 sunday morning after far too much and dancing my little (well smaller) butt off on the dance floor! Loved it :D:D:D
Long shifts on your feet are great for keeping you moving although not too fun while there ;)

I'm only hoping for a 1lb loss this week.... Positivity guys!

WOOOO! Lost 2lbs tonight and got my Club 10 award - BAZINGA :D Just 2.5lbs off my 1.5stone award, how exciting?!

[Edit] Just remember today's Tuesday not Thursday haha.I usually weigh on a Thurs, but have been working, so I've transferred to a local Tues group for a few weeks :) I think I'll still post here anyway if that's OK? [/Edit]

WOOOO! Lost 2lbs tonight and got my Club 10 award - BAZINGA :D Just 2.5lbs off my 1.5stone award, how exciting?!

[Edit] Just remember today's Tuesday not Thursday haha.I usually weigh on a Thurs, but have been working, so I've transferred to a local Tues group for a few weeks :) I think I'll still post here anyway if that's OK? [/Edit]

Woo well done :D you're doing really well.

Yeah ofc thats fine, think over xmas my days won't stick to Thursdays as nights out on a wednesday or massive meals will impact on my Thursday weight :p

I'm only hoping for a 1lb loss this week.... Positivity guys!

Me too, early on I would be so disappointed with 1lb loss. But the longer I do this the more grateful I am for every loss. As long as it keeps coming off.

Hoping to get a -1 loss this week, could be STS though.

Happy still though, even though I won't have reached my target for my birthday I wasn't far off was I :)

Back home for Xmas on Thursday. -1lb loss a week over this period will be a success, but I am not holding out for this might be a few pounds on or STS. Its Xmas after all need to be realistic, but won't go crazy I have learnt too much for that :)

Aim to give it a real push in January though, 3lbs a week is going to be my target for the month of January to get me in 12s. I feel in control more now, know even nights-out or the odd takeaway doesn't completely spoil my journey :)

To be honest, I'm not bothered how long it takes now as I'm at a healthy weight, 32" waist and wearing medium T-shirts... I only wanna get down to 13st anyway... I look SO much better.

I've just weighed myself as I've been on nights and I'm 13st 6lb like last week... I'll weigh in tomorrow but my body clock is all over the place so the scales jiggle a bit, so I might be better weighing in on Friday morning when all is regulated again.

I'm hoping for at least .5lbs tomorrow - that'll bring me to my stone and a half!!! I am however wanting more than that (selfish ;))
The best of luck for you all tomorrow with the WI :D

OMG -2 loss. I actually reached my bmi below 30, no longer a statistic in those obese figures. Soooo happy :D

Now have 30 mins to get ready and pack then get the train and go home for Christmas :D

Last edited:
Back