THURSDAY WEIGH IN

OMG -2 loss. I actually reached my bmi below 30, no longer a statistic in those obese figures. Soooo happy :D

Now have 30 mins to get ready and pack then get the train and go home for Christmas :D
So proud of you! Well done!!!

Down 1lb - have a stone and a half gone now - thrilled :D:D:D

Weighed myself earlier at 13st 5lb. :) xx

I lost a pound...happy as its a loss but was hoping for more. theres always next week ;)

Brilliant, you're doing really well.

Down 1lb - have a stone and a half gone now - thrilled :D:D:D

Lovely when you hit that stone and half mark, then before you know it you are looking at the 2 stone :D

Weighed myself earlier at 13st 5lb. :) xx

As always you're doing brilliant :)

Weighed in today at my SW class. This is week 52 and I reached target and received my 4.5 stone award!

Wow a lot of hard work must have went in to get to you're goal. Like how it took exactly a year as well, nice to reflect on exactly a year gone :)

So proud of you! Well done!!!

Thank you :D. Was so happy with it.

Today I got two complements when I went to work to find out my shifts over Christmas 1) Have a new manager and he asked how old I was and when I said nearly 23 he seemed surprised, take it as a complement when people think I am younger then I am now :p
2) One of the girls who works there said you've lost so much weight, you can really tell in your face :D. This is what I have been waiting for, someone who I ain't seen in a while and didn't know I was on a diet realising a difference

Brilliant, you're doing really well.

Lovely when you hit that stone and half mark, then before you know it you are looking at the 2 stone :D

As always you're doing brilliant :)

Wow a lot of hard work must have went in to get to you're goal. Like how it took exactly a year as well, nice to reflect on exactly a year gone :)

Thank you :D. Was so happy with it.

Today I got two complements when I went to work to find out my shifts over Christmas 1) Have a new manager and he asked how old I was and when I said nearly 23 he seemed surprised, take it as a complement when people think I am younger then I am now :p
2) One of the girls who works there said you've lost so much weight, you can really tell in your face :D. This is what I have been waiting for, someone who I ain't seen in a while and didn't know I was on a diet realising a difference
It's so lovely when people pay you a compliment....spurs you on to keep going and it makes all of it worth while! Well done you!

I lost a pound...happy as its a loss but was hoping for more. theres always next week ;)
Well done - a pound is great! Often when you think it'l be more, it shows the following week so here's hoping for you :)

I'm sure this week is gonna be my first gain since my re-start. Should only really be pound at the most though, my weekend stretched from Thursday till Sunday night this week ;). I still didn't go crazy though.

My aim over xmas and whilst I am home (which takes me to the 10th Jan W/I) is to stay around 13st 3lb, sure there will be a few up's and downs inbetween but if I can stay there it gives me a good starting point in the new year :)

delete

Last edited:
Here goes for the last WI before Christmas!!! Going to have a lovely bowl of fruit now for a snack, hoping that it makes for a nice WI tomorrow :)
Good luck all :D

Here goes for the last WI before Christmas!!! Going to have a lovely bowl of fruit now for a snack, hoping that it makes for a nice WI tomorrow :)
Good luck all :D

Good luck :D

After how well I have ate and how much I have been on my feet the past 3 days (just finished a 9 hour shift ) I will be so disappointed if I don't see a loss now (after expecting a small gain at the start of the week). My work pants are far too big for me now (these are the pants which tore in the middle back in Aug because they were so tight) , actually fear they are going to fall down haha. Keep forgetting to wear a belt and refuse to buy a new pair yet as I am only back for another two weeks :p

If it is a good outcome then tomorrow night I am going to treat myself to a belated birthday takeaway, in place of my usual night out at the weekend :p.

Another -2lb gone :)

Another -2lb gone :)
Fabulous!!! Treat-time for you :D:D:D
Going to do my WI at 5.30. Came home early from school today - my back is absolutely killing me and couldn't deal with the kids leaping all about the place! Huge excitement for the holidays :)

-3.5lbs for me this week!! woohoo!!

well done everyone ;)

-3.5lbs for me this week!! woohoo!!

well done everyone ;)

Wow brilliant loss, nice early xmas present :)

woo well done you are doing so well. Hope your backs feeling better, have you broke up for xmas now? I am working xmas eve and boxing day this year...weird people wanting kfc on those days :S

I am regretting my treat takeaway now, feel sick and didn't even eat as much as I normally do. Think my body is realising how bad it is for me, but least it keeps the temptation away for a while :D. Onwards to the coming week, as long as I can get through xmas day okay it shouldn't be much different to a normal week, luckily not a big chocolate fan :p

Wow brilliant loss, nice early xmas present :)

woo well done you are doing so well. Hope your backs feeling better, have you broke up for xmas now? I am working xmas eve and boxing day this year...weird people wanting kfc on those days :S

I am regretting my treat takeaway now, feel sick and didn't even eat as much as I normally do. Think my body is realising how bad it is for me, but least it keeps the temptation away for a while :D. Onwards to the coming week, as long as I can get through xmas day okay it shouldn't be much different to a normal week, luckily not a big chocolate fan :p
Thank you :) Yep, just finished today on a half day and had a party for the kids! Resisted the temptations and only had a bag of hoola hoops for my treat :D There was chocolate cake, jellies, ginger bread cookies and a heap of other stuff but i had my boring sambo and had my little treat with a cuppa and was happy out! My back is much better today thanks. Hard to function when it's out - the kids see the frailty and take full advantage ;) lol

Well done on not scoffing the take-away, it's weird how your body gets used to eating proper food and rejects the sh*t! I'm sure you'll be grand over christmas - sure it's only really one day of mad food, the rest is just normal days minus the work. Have a great Christmas :D x

Back