THURSDAY WEIGH IN

Another Thursday W/I tomorrow, they are coming around fast ain't they.

Not sure how I am going to do, but I have ate well all week. 1lb or 2lb loss would be lovely.

What ever it is, my 12st 6lb target for next Thursday will literally be in touching distance. Going to work so hard this coming week :)

Well here goes...

DRUM ROLL, IF YOU PLEASE....

6.5lb loss.... Yippeeee... 56lb overall... So that's 4 chunky monkey stones vanished... *'poof'*

good luck xxxxxxxx think thin xxxx

Well here goes...

DRUM ROLL, IF YOU PLEASE....

6.5lb loss.... Yippeeee... 56lb overall... So that's 4 chunky monkey stones vanished... *'poof'*

good luck xxxxxxxx think thin xxxx

Wow well done once again, 4 stone is amazing you have this all under control, not even a slight slip up in 6 weeks that is impressive :D

-3 gone for me, so i've hit my mini target a week early :D :D

Soooo happy, actually can't get the smile off my face I rarely seem to hit any targets I set myself in life

-3 gone for me, so i've hit my mini target a week early :D :D

Soooo happy, actually can't get the smile off my face I rarely seem to hit any targets I set myself in life

sending u massive well done kisses and hugs.. Well done you!,.. Keep going, and more importantly keep smiling and having fun. X.

From one happy bunny to another..xxx good this innit..lol.. Xxx

Well I'm so pleased with the results this week and so far in general 5.1/2lbs tonight that's 32.1/2lbs in 8wks SW is amazing

Well I'm so pleased with the results this week and so far in general 5.1/2lbs tonight that's 32.1/2lbs in 8wks SW is amazing

Brilliant....keep going, good luck for next week xxxx

sending u massive well done kisses and hugs.. Well done you!,.. Keep going, and more importantly keep smiling and having fun. X.

From one happy bunny to another..xxx good this innit..lol.. Xxx

Thank you we are doing so well :D

Wow your doing brilliantly, 8 weeks without a slip up is amazing by anyones standards

I swear these days are coming around faster then normal, didn't seem nearly a week ago since the last weigh-in. What are the hopes of people this week?

I am hoping for a -2lb loss, been really good this week again. The next two weeks are a bit hectic with food and alcohol though so possibly my last good loss for a few weeks :p

I swear these days are coming around faster then normal, didn't seem nearly a week ago since the last weigh-in. What are the hopes of people this week?

I am hoping for a -2lb loss, been really good this week again. The next two weeks are a bit hectic with food and alcohol though so possibly my last good loss for a few weeks :p

I am hoping for a 3lb loss, as I have taken up Zumba, and been doing it every day since Saturday, and as for my dog walking I have upped it, and managed to half the time of my normal route...

But I do agreed that this week has flown.. But I do get excited and nervous this time of the week.

but I have a holiday coming up in Easter, but I am determined not to let my new regime suffer, and I'm lucky as I don't drink alcohol ( never really liked the taste )...

Best of luck for tomorrow all xxxxx

Guys just wanted to say I'll be back on the weigh in tomorrow... I won't count tomorrow as an up or down, but whatever weight I am I will be working on from tomorrow :)

Guys just wanted to say I'll be back on the weigh in tomorrow... I won't count tomorrow as an up or down, but whatever weight I am I will be working on from tomorrow :)

Look who the cat dragged in :p. Glad to see your back and nice idea to just go from where ever you are at, whats done is done (good or bad) :D

I am hoping for a 3lb loss, as I have taken up Zumba, and been doing it every day since Saturday, and as for my dog walking I have upped it, and managed to half the time of my normal route...

But I do agreed that this week has flown.. But I do get excited and nervous this time of the week.

but I have a holiday coming up in Easter, but I am determined not to let my new regime suffer, and I'm lucky as I don't drink alcohol ( never really liked the taste )...

Best of luck for tomorrow all xxxxx

I am confident you will easily get 3lbs if not more :D

Wish I didn't like alcohol, not the best thing for your health lol. Not been out for nearly a month though, only drink that has passed my lips has been green tea and water lol

Best of luck for tomorrow :)

Look who the cat dragged in :p. Glad to see your back and nice idea to just go from where ever you are at, whats done is done (good or bad) :D

Oh I'm lighter than ever! Everyone says I should lose no more, I disagree :D

Woo hoo.... 4.5 lb lost this week..... Still on target for another 4 stone off by end of July (my race for life date)!.. So that's 60.5 lbs lost so far!

Good luck Thursday gang! X

Another -2lbs lost, thats 2st 8lbs lost overall :D

Another -2lbs lost, thats 2st 8lbs lost overall :D

go you!.. With all your amazing ness..

good luck for next week... Try and stay on it!..xxx

Okay so... I'm 13st 1lb. :D

Next weeks aim? 12st 12 lb :)

Congrats btw! :)

4lbs this week that's 36 1/2lbs in 9 weeks :) to say I'm happy would be an understatement

Back