Thursday weighers...

Devon Dolce

1lb at a time!
Good luck to all those who WI today! I WI tonight so will post later, hmmm not sure what to expect tonight to be honest, but we'll see xxx

Im a thursday weigher!

I have it at 7pm so i have to wait ageessss :p but hopefully im waiting for a good outcome :D

Gook luck all!
xxxx

Good luck to all Thursday weighers xx

I'm a newbie Thursday weigher so hello all and good luck! Mine is at 7pm too so will post later tonight, fingers crossed.

It is my first weigh in but I lost a stone in the lead up to joining SW so not expecting that big first week loss. be happy with 2lbs! keep smiling x x x

Its my first weigh in tonight so ive got my fingers crossed :D
I weigh in at 6:30ish....arrrgh think fluffy thoughts for me please!!!

Well I have had my weigh in and it was disastrous - 2lb on!! Totally gutted but not totally unexpected. I haven't written my food down this week and boy does it show!!!

Two days ago I started a food diary on this forum and I'm going to stick to it rigidly. I am also hormonal this week but can't believe it would have that much to do with my weight loss.

Anyway I'm going to pick myself up and dust myself off and get back on track and good luck to everybody else and don't forget to let us know how you all got on this week.
:sign0007:

I've got mine this evening too! Either 1715 or 1900, depending on which one I decide to go along to! LOL ;)

After losing 12lbs in my first week [last week], I'm not expecting to lose anything at all tonight if I'm honest! Not because I haven't been good or trying or anything, but after having not eaten much at all last week due to being ill, I've started eating again and to me it seems I'm eating loads....but I'm not!

Anyhoo, it would be nice to lose that 2lb to make it a stone, but I'll settle for STS or maybe a couple of lb's on.

New week starts tomorrow! :D x

Last edited:
I weigh in at 8am (do my own weigh in now) and I stayed the same - but am happy with that after my incident with the pizza hut lunch buffet during half term. Fingers crossed for more off next week!

Good luck to all of tonights weighers!!! x

Happy Day....

Just got back from WI.
Lost 2.5 lbs....:eek::eek::eek:
AND got my 5 stone award!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WOO HOOO!!!!
Sorry, just had to share.
Hope all the other Thurs weighers did well today!:D

well done everyone - fab stuff!! MIss cookie - positive attitude all the way and look forward to losing next week!

I lost 5lb so am mega chuffed! was totally unexpected as (mentioned above) i've been steadily losing weight prior to joining SW so really wasn't expecting this first week big loss!! But hey ho, not complaining!! x x x

Thursdays

Hi

Love to read this site I'm thursday weigh in and trying to get my head round wot happens on site lost a 1lb tonight and happy with * week loss:jelous:

First Weigh in result.....

I am over the moon :D I lost 5.5lbs ths week and Ive eaten non stop - and even managed a night out (it was a school reunion at Halloween) so really have got a boost!

I am also falling in love with this site - thanks for all your help everyone and thanks for all the nice comments!

you are all very inspirational to me - and i hope one day, I can help others like you help me!

Love Elle xxx

lost 1/2lb this week, which im so glad is a loss even though ive been super good. i just see it as 'if its a loss, always be satisfied' :)

xxxx

great losses this week - I lost 1 pound last night xxx

Back