Thursday weighers!

Hayleyj123

Wannabe Loser
Went to group this morning, so sure that I have gained but I am down by 1lb - yay :flirt2:
Am still 1/2lb above what I was before my little slip up but it's easily sorted. Plus I am on my star week so that is also a possibility. I also won the weekly raffle so was a good week for me :)

2lb away from my half a stone award!
How has everyone else done today?

Hayley xxx

My 1st weigh in today I lost 1.5lbs.

Congratulations on your loss and for winning the raffle x

well done to all thursday weighers - I lost 1.5 pounds last night xx

Congrats on you losses :D I got weighed in along with my 13 year son and was stunned with our results. My son lost 7 lb ( was expecting to maintain and grow into current weight so he's over the moon ) and I lost 11 lb.
We're both very happy, I'm off to a wedding which starts at 1.30 tomorrow and goes right through until brekkie with the bride and groom sunday morning. Will be as good as possible but not going to beat myself up about the odd indulgence and get straight back onto it sunday afternoon.
Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend.

Claire
x

Well done to all

Last night was my WI came out with a 1lb lose, was pleased......

only two and half away from my stone award....

So my goal for this week to try a bit harder any tips or advice most welcome

Well done everyone!:D I lost 2.5lbs last night on my 3rd weigh in so v chuffed. I put on 1lb last week (due to TOTM I think as I did stick to the plan) so pleased to be going in the right direction again!

I have my last quiet weekend planned until the New Year so determined to be super good and lose 2lbs for next Thursday! x x x

well done everyone :)
I need to step up this week as I still haven't lost all that I gained x

Hhhhmmmmmmmmmmm ................. sorry to say that I put ON a pound and a half last night at Thursday weigh-in! :cry:

I've been 100% on plan .......... I just KNOW it! :)

I'm a bit upset, but from past experience with SW, I do KNOW this can happen, especially when someone gets so close to target as I am ..... so I'm not beating myself up about it ........... I'll be 100% again for the week ahead, and await the scales with bated breath ........ lol :D

Best o'luck'n'stuff to all fellow Thursday weighers!

i lost 2.5 last night and was over the moon - had a rocky weekend, but smooth from Monday which obviously ended up being a recovery period!

Lets have an awesome week this week and next Thursday we can all show off stickers and smiles :D xoxoxox

Whooo for Ellebear - good consistent losses for you! I'm with you for this week - Team Thursday!:party0011:

xx

Cool Hayley - well done on your 1lb off :D !

I stayed the same AGAIN this week - I know I should be happy that I havent gained but its getting a bit frustrating. I've been eating well and writing everything down. I tihnk its because I want to get my 3 stone award within 3 weeks (2 pounds to go) and my xmas target (1/2 to go) so Im putting too much pressure on myself

well done on everyone who lost!

Back