Thursday WI ?

DearFatty

Silver Member
I thought I would start this today as there doesn't seem to be many of us who weigh on a thursday ..

Anyway I am thrilled to say I have lost 4lbs this week !!! I don't often get big losses so am well chuffed.

Good luck to everyone else weighing today :)

Well done you, that's excellent, I am really pleased for you.

Good luck all you Thursday WI's today, my fingers and toes are crossed....X

Hi, I'm a newbie and have started my diet today!!! :sign0144:
I'll join you in Thursday weigh in next week, fingers crossed i'll be good. This is my uptenth time on Slimming World and i've had previously excellent results so i know this diet does work for me.

Well done on your 4lb loss! and here's to a good'un next week for both of us :fingerscrossed:

Win x

I put on 2.5lb this week :(

TOTM is due any time now, and i did an experiment this week of only doing EE days to see if it worked for me (i always feel like i'm eating too much on EE).

Clearly it DOESN'T work for me :( :hmm:

Although to be fair, i'm greedy so eat until i'm full, and i eat a lot of things like salmon and couscous.. neither of which is low in cals.

It's red and green all the way for me from now on! Just had a mars bar and a packet of crisps in rebellion :D LOL... Back on the wagon again now! ;)

xx

I thought I would start this today as there doesn't seem to be many of us who weigh on a thursday ..

Anyway I am thrilled to say I have lost 4lbs this week !!! I don't often get big losses so am well chuffed.

Good luck to everyone else weighing today :)
Well done, i see that means you are over half way with your journey! Congrats

Me too ladies - I get weighed after work...

Good luck to everyone!

2lbs for me this week- only half a pound for my 1 and half stone award lol(typical)heheh x

wtg wow 4lbs well done

well i lost 1.5lbs this week and was slimmer of the week woohooo keep up good work all :D

Well girls - I'm gutted - only lost 1/2 last night & I thought I'd done so well!! :cry:

Back