Thursday wi's

jacqui35

Silver Member
Hi all

I have wi tonight and dont really wanna go tbh as not been 100% more like 75% and i know there is a gain there but ive done so well and slow past 4 weeks and dreading the scales tonight, which is at blooming 7pm grrrr. Im thinking about not eating much today to see if that helps.

Be thrilled if sts but defo going back to ee as mix2max past 2 weeks were fine but lost interest this week

Good luck all thursday weigh in'ers lol :D

Good luck tonight, its best to go and deal with whatever the scale brings then get back on track and have a great new week.
I am thrilled to report I have lost 3.5lbs this week. I am 100% sure it is down to going on the treadmill nearly everyday as my losses have boosted so much since I started using it.
Good luck to everyone weighing today x

Well done you, wish i had that much luck reguarding exercise machines i tend to put the weight on but look good body wise but i lose interest if not on scales sods law cant win but will report later tonight about my dreaded gain hehehe

Good luck to you all, I have my fingers crossed for you. X

Hi
I have my WI tonight at 6pm after last week gaining a pound I am hoping to lose 2.5lbs this week to gain my stone award.

Hi
I have my WI tonight at 6pm after last week gaining a pound I am hoping to lose 2.5lbs this week to gain my stone award.

ohhhh good luck, let us no later :D

forgot to say good luck to everyone yet to weigh in and well done to dearfatty :)

Just been to WI and lost 4lb :D and got my club 10 award!
Only 7lb to go until target, WOOO HOOOOO!! (Can you tell i'm pleased?! lol)

Well done guys & Good luck all those weighing today x

Just been to WI and lost 4lb :D and got my club 10 award!
Only 7lb to go until target, WOOO HOOOOO!! (Can you tell i'm pleased?! lol)

Well done guys & Good luck all those weighing today x

:wow: WTG YOUUUUU :banana dancer: not long to go now woohooo

Hi everyone...

Got my first 1/2 stone today... I'm so pleased, after 2 weeks of just losing .5lb, it was beginning to bug me. I stuck rigidly to the the plan this week and lost 1.5lbs...:bliss:

Good luck to all the other Thursday weighers!!

xx

Hi all

Well i sts which im over the moon about wooohooo so having a little treat now bacardi and coke cos had no syns today so what the heck

good luck all who to report :D

well i lost 2lbs 2dai so only 0.5lbs to lose next week to get my stone award

well done all

xx

Back