Thursday's Menu

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by StephCracknell, 21 February 2008 Social URL.

1. StephCracknell

StephCracknell Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.2%)
    Diet:
    WW Pro points
    WI tonight, so it is a RED day today until weigh in

B: Skinny sf vanilla latte (HE A), fruit salad - nectarine, grapes, banana, pomegranate, vanilla muller light

L: Hamburger stuffed with laughing cow lite, side salad with white balsamic vinegar, 1 tsp olive oil HE B

D: Quorn black pepper fillet, roast bns, onions, carrots & fennel. Homemade rice pudding for afters (HE A) & 2 syns

E: none today
    W: 2 liltres

Have a good day!
    x

Last edited: 21 February 2008
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. rosie1608

rosie1608 Member

Do you find red days help you lose quicker then Steph?? I had one yesterday and struggled all day :(

4. StephCracknell

StephCracknell Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.2%)
    Diet:
    WW Pro points
    I do find that they help me lose faster. My weight loss tends to slow down on green, although I prefer green days. I am not that fussed with meat, and can live with the smaller portions on green days. I am buying the red day cookbook at my meeting tonight so will post some recipes once I get it to see if it helps those of us who struggle with red :)

Here is another board that has quite a few sw recipes, that I have found quite helpful as well.

http://messageboards.ivillage.co.uk/n/mb/listsf.asp?webtag=iv-ukdfslimming&nav=start&prettyurl=%2Fiv%2Dukdfslimming%2F

x

5. SammyMac

SammyMac Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Steph, did you make the hamburger yourself or was it a bought one? Been getting a bit of a burger craving this week and have bought some Sainsbury's meat free, frozen ones. Not tried them yet - they'll be my weekend treat (1 syn ea. on red or green)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.