Thursday's Menu

StephCracknell

Silver Member
WI tonight, so it is a RED day today until weigh in

B: Skinny sf vanilla latte (HE A), fruit salad - nectarine, grapes, banana, pomegranate, vanilla muller light

L: Hamburger stuffed with laughing cow lite, side salad with white balsamic vinegar, 1 tsp olive oil HE B

D: Quorn black pepper fillet, roast bns, onions, carrots & fennel. Homemade rice pudding for afters (HE A) & 2 syns

E: none today
W: 2 liltres

Have a good day!
x

Last edited:
I do find that they help me lose faster. My weight loss tends to slow down on green, although I prefer green days. I am not that fussed with meat, and can live with the smaller portions on green days. I am buying the red day cookbook at my meeting tonight so will post some recipes once I get it to see if it helps those of us who struggle with red :)

Here is another board that has quite a few sw recipes, that I have found quite helpful as well.

http://messageboards.ivillage.co.uk/n/mb/listsf.asp?webtag=iv-ukdfslimming&nav=start&prettyurl=%2Fiv%2Dukdfslimming%2F

x

Steph, did you make the hamburger yourself or was it a bought one? Been getting a bit of a burger craving this week and have bought some Sainsbury's meat free, frozen ones. Not tried them yet - they'll be my weekend treat (1 syn ea. on red or green)

Back