1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Another Noob! Can you check my day?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by CANdothis, 18 August 2011 Social URL.

1. CANdothis

CANdothis WILLdothis

Hey folks!

I went to my first meeting last night and actually rather enjoyed it which I wasnt expecting! There was lots of support and laughs. I also joined a gym and had my first session today which also went well so looking forward to seeing how I get on! Could someone please just check todays food diary to make sure I'm not going wrong!

Thanks very much in advance!!

Breakfast: 2xWeetabix (HexB), skimmed milk (HexA), Banana (SF)

snack: another banana (SF)

Lunch: Large baked potatoe (F), tuna (in sunflower oil so 6.5 syns), low fat creme fraiche (3.5 syns), large mixed salad (SF) dressed with tsp EV olive oil (2 syns) and balsamic vinegar (F).

Snack: muller light yoghurt (F)

Dinner: Chicken (F), egg noodles (F), loads of stirfry veg (SF) with soy sauce (F) and oyster sauce (2 syns)

Pudding: Strawberries and blueberries (SF) with Fat free yoghurt (F)

If I can lose weight after that lot I'll be over the moon!! :D
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Clareel

Clareel Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Healthy Eating/ ADF
    Looks fine to me - as long as your HEX and syns have been accurately measured then you're doing great. Good luck for this week :)
  4. CANdothis

CANdothis WILLdothis

Ta very much! I think I'm just about getting my head around it all! I checked all the syns on the slimmingworld.com syn tool so I think they're all okay though I'll be getting the lower versions on my next shop I think!
  5. kingleds

kingleds Gold Member

SW all the way
    Its all good! A couple of swaps & you'd have enough syns for a curly wurly.

The only thing i would maybe do is have a differemt piece of fruit as my mid morning snack, just for variety more than anything else.

If you lke mayo, the ex light one is 0.5 syn a tablespoon & Tuna in brine or spring water is free. Though if you do sub these for the tuna in oil & creme fraiche make sure you use your syns on something else!
  6. lentil2

lentil2 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I think it looks fab and will show people that have trouble using syns, how they can incorporate them into the daily plan without the need for eating 'rubbish'! ( if they choose not to! )

Well done and good luck!
  7. pebbles67

pebbles67 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    slimming world
  8. Sassia

Sassia Silver Member

Slimming World
    Looks really good to me. And as lentil2 says, it shows how syns can be incorporated into meals which I think is a better use of them long term. Retrains you to think of EVOL as good and wotsits as a weekly treat.

I reserve the right to do the exact opposite of what I say though. My syns are used for alcohol,crisps and chocolate!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.