tickers

Ok, I've got my ticker now, but where do I go to upload an avatar? When I click on the edit avatar option it just says that I don't have one selected.

You cant add an avatar until you have 20 posts under your belt :)

Sorry to be such a bother Mini but as you will see I have managed to set up my ticker.I now want to add another one for my 6 week holiday target but when I go through the steps it justs replaces my original ticker with 2 of the new one. What am I doing wrong?

How can I create multiple tickers?
Each ticker is independent. You can create as many tickers as you need. Visit tickerfactory.com and then pick a ticker category. In some cases you will see a "new ticker" button on the page if you were creating tickers with data stored on the site.

I have not used this system for multiple tickers so I am not sure how to do it on tickerfactory.

Click on this link

Graphical Tickers and Trackers: Weight

Loss, Trying To Conceive, Pregnancy...

Scroll down to the bottom of the page and you will see vacation/travel and you click on it and it will bring you to those travel tickers and you pick the one you want and the little icon to go with it.

next you come to a page and you put in the day of your vacation etc. Then you go to the next page and you collect your ticker bb code for to put into your User CP and click on edit signature the same way you did your first weight loss ticker.

preview to see if it is there and then click submit.

It will count down the time automatically to the day of vacation and you do not have to have a pin for it.

Pin is only need for the weight loss one as you are changing it manually each week.

Hope that is makes sense and is not too long winded:rolleyes: I did one myself just now to show you, it is in my signature.

I was just going to say post a bit more and you get your avatar!

Ruthy xxx

Back