Tigger bouncing back

tigger22

Silver Member
Hi everyone ,I'm coming back to shift those last stones lol. Got my blood work back today so everything good & starting in the morning , hopefully I'll be honking for weeks , I see there are some new members since I left in march . Have to say I don't no if I could do this diet without the support you get here
All the best
Tigger 22

Good luck!! Sounds like you are very focused!!

Me too!!! I'm on day 2 and I don't remember feeling this cold and my head thumping as much as this!!! We can do it though!!! Early to bed I reckon lol

really good luck Tigger x

I started in October. I lost 3 stone in total but I was an on off girl. .before lipotrim I had tried every diet including full on water fasting - yes I lost the weight but always put it back on. On lipotrim it took ages to put the weight back on and when I did I didn't look as bloated and could still fit into nice clothes. So there are definite special qualities about this mad diet.

I hope to keep going to September or longer so I'm a skinny minny for a holiday to Spain in December. So I will have plenty of time.

My aim is to be 100% no matter what happens in-between

What are ur goals and when did u last go on lipotrim??

I started lipotrim on 4 nov 11 . Took a 2 week break at Xmas then went back 11th jan & I lost 4 stone approx . I left in march and started refeed which was fine & then I joined ww for 1 month before going on holidays . Managed to keep weight off except for 7lb . I need to loose another 3 stone & I no the only way I'll do it is with lipotrim lol. I'm getting married in jan so I'd like to be a size 14 by then , plus I'm fed up been fat , as one of the girls said to me it's only a few months not eating , it's not forever & the results are wow lol
Tigger x

Back