Tightenings / pressure - what do you think?

Purple Hugs

Loves weight.. training!
Have you had any tightenings etc around your bump at the least movement / walking?

I seem to be struggling a lot more with tightening bump and 'heaviness' down below - I must confess it entered my head at 2am this morning that it really didn't feel 'right'. I seriously expected my waters to go or something as I couldn't even walk to the loo properly.

I have felt that baby is going head down sometimes and transverse still sometimes (her favourite position up till now) but didn't have the heaviness or tightenings with Erin at all.

I am seeing my MW tomorrow for routine appointment and am wondering if I should mention it again.

She said the tightenings were when I was doing too much - but it's literally just walking from the door to the car which is 20 yards or so now. It was after a long walk with dogs etc before.

Thanks for listening to my daft thoughts! lol

have had something similar Jane. Huge tightenings of bump at work. Found that if tired/not drunk enough it seems to make it worse. I also had lots of tightenings and discomfort until I started taking antibiotics for bladder infection. I am going to the mw as well tomorrow. Maybe yours can advise you too. I also seem to get bh contractions every other day thinking about it...not sure if what any of it means!

actually thinking about it, when I walk more than just across a room I get bh....hadn't really thought about it cos my job involves lots of sitting, but if I am going back and forth between photocopier/office and to the car for more than a couple of times I get them. And today, just walking slowing round boots and across a carpark, well I had to stop for cuppa with my sis to rest my tense bump. Hopefully it just means our uteruses (?) are getting some practice in!

lets hope so eh! lol I didn't have these with Erin. ((hugs)) fingers x'd it's all normal - if we're both having them it likely is. As you say just likely uterus practising so it's speedy when the time comes! lol

lol we can but hope! And throw away watches and clocks from us when we go into labour! lol

Might just be BHs, haven't you had a urine infection recently though? (Sorry, I know someone on here has but my memory is shocking as to who it was!)

Mention it tomorrow, the pattern of them has changed so wouldn't do any harm to mention!

Thanks hun, I had protein in my urine 10 days ago at my anti-d but it hasn't been tested since and was 'trace' so that's another thing i've got to ask them about.... might write these down or I'll forget come tomorrow! lol I keep forgetting things too but that's another story!! lol

Am off to bed now as trying to get an early night, baby is just settling so figure I should sleep with her! lol

Have had some jelly like discharge tonight - TMI sorry - clear so not a show and only a small amount. Will talk to MW tomorrow and see what the urine shows too. All likely nothing - just not normal for me.
My appointment is in the afternoon so that'll give me a bit of time to see how I feel / whats happening. I've food shopping to do and need to nip to town.

anyway.. off to bed now - hopefully won't be back till the morning! lol

Pant jelly can be a number of things, not just your show - she might want to do a swab to check for thrush! A friend of mine had copious amounts of this through her pg and was regularly swabbed but all came back clear!

With the forgetting things - stick a postit note on the front of your notes and add to it as you go, I was exactly the same in my last pg and mws never mind seeing that - if anything it's nice to know you've been able to answer all their queries without them going home and thinking Oooh I forgot to ask this and I forgot to ask that!!

Sunflower the post it is excactly what I've done and done in the past too! lol

Glad to know not too sinister on the jelly stuff.

Am getting paranoid I think!

Kirsty ((hugs)) hope all is fine with you too - just aches and pains I'm sure. x x

have posted in my diary thread - all fine and happy now! :D Positive mental attitude from now on in! ;)

Back