ProPoints Tig's WWOnline attempt!

Tig

Likes to eat
Hi all,

So after seeking advice from yourselves yesterday, I signed up for WW online. I like the idea of classes, but I'm so busy! Ultimately it was a reason for me leaving SW, I missed lots of classes!

So - Day one is over. It went well!

I'm allowed 29 points a day,

Day 1
Weight - 11.13 1/2

B. 2xcrumpets with bertolli light - 6pp

L. Tuna and sweetcorn sarni - 8pp

D. Salmon fillet with stirfry veg - 7pp

S. Diet coke, banana, fruit pot, options hot choc & mini lindor egg - 6pp

Total - 27pp

E. 25min run, 15min swim - Earnt 6pp

Planning for day 2,

B. 2xcrumpets, bertolli light - 6pp

L. Tuna, rice, capers and onion - 9pp

D. Fish fingers, oven chips and beans (yum!!) - 12pp

S. Banana, maybe something nice in the evening?

Total - 27

E. Running, perhaps a swim?

I've set my weigh day as Sunday, so this first week will just be a little one!

Fingers crossed!!

xx

Good luck with it, I'm only on week 2 myself, week 1 I lost 12lbs but I think that was just my body settling down from that massive overeating I was doing. I have a feeling I will either maintain or only loose 1 this week but it all helps!

Thankfully because of my weight I get 54pp a day so it gives me a lot of variety.

I'm also a Sunday weigher so will gladly follow the progress of another Sunday slimmer!

Good luck

Dazza

Thanks Dazza, do you keep a log on here?

12lbs is great! Week2 always seems to be a tough week, so even a STS is good, especially with such a big one week 1! You'll be at 1st in no time :)

Xx

Day 2! I didn't deviate toooo much! Still well under allowance. As I'm weighing in on a Sunday (and started Thurs), my weekly is 21 rather than 49. So tomorrow is the end is my very short week 1!

B. As planned, crumpets - 6pp

L. Rice, tuna and veg. Small bag of chocolate buttons - 14pp

D. Fish fingers, chips and spaghetti - 11pp

S. Banana, orange, strawberries. And! 30g Green and Blacks 70% choc (Yuuuuuuum!) - 5pp

Total - 36
Weekly total remaining - 14
Exercise remaining - 6

I'll be earning lots of points tomorrow as I'm marathon training at the mo! I have a night out planned for sat, but won't be going too wild.

I'm worried this won't work... How can I eat fish fingers and chocolate and lose weight... We'll see!

Hope everyone has a nice evening xx

Yesterday, day 3!
I managed to earn 31 points with a 14m run :)
Good thing really as Saturday night I was at a party, booze+junk food...

Despite the excess last night, I was -4lbs this morning, that is 4lbs gone in 3 days!!

Today is the start of week 2 (d.4,w.2)
B. Beans on toast - 14pp
L. Halloumi sandwich with rocket, olives and peppers & a beer - 10pp
D. Carrot and corriander soup, toast 8pp
S. Strawberries, options - 1pp

A bit over my daily today, but I have LOTS of exercise planned for next week, and a quiet weekend coming up.

Last edited:
Planning for tomorrow,

D.5,w.2

B. Crumpets and lurpak lightest - 6pp
L. WW Chilli, malt loaf - 8pp
D. Salmon and stirfry veg - 9pp
S. Fruit, malteasers, options hot choc - 6pp

29pp total

I didn't get my exercise in this evening, left work late.
Out for dinner tomorrow night so I'm using my weeklies, I have planned for antipasti sharing starter (OH can eat most of it), gnocchi with pesto for main, and a sharing dessert (let OH eat the majority again!) I've been very generous with the points to make sure I cover it (39). Does this seem fair?

D.6,W.2
B. Shreddies and milk - 5pp
L. WW soup and slice of toast - 4pp
D. As above - 39pp
S. Fruit

48pp
27pp weeklies used since Sunday, 22 left

x

Last edited:
I stuck to my eating out plan, but decided to have some wine and wanted more food in the day! As a result, still inside weeklies but only just (4 left). So good until weigh day Sunday!

B. Low fat cottage cheese and crispbread
L. Carrot and humus sarnie with tomato soup.
D. Ww hotpot and roast veg
S. Apple, skips, ww biscuit, malt loaf, ww yog

All for 27pp :)

E. 5mile run, probably a class

X

Last edited:
I've just watched the biggest loser on iplayer, what an inspiration!!

I wish they went into their eating plans more though.

Today has gone well, Kept to my 27pp
Planning for tomorrow!
B. Slice of warburtons seeded with beans
L. Ww quiche and salad
D. Chicken breast, roast root veg and broccoli
S. ww yog, ww biscuit

26pp
No weeklies left, and after having some chocolate last night I've used some of my exercise points too!

E. Run

4 more days until weigh in, ideally I'd like another 2lbs! x

Last edited:
Ww quiche is sooo nice!! I was pleasantly surprised!
Although unfortunately my last two nights of exercise haven't happened! So in theory I'm on -10. All is not lost, as gym tomorrow (even taking lieu so no excuse) and 15m run on sat! Yay :)

Tomorrow!!

B. Fruit
L. Chicken and salad sarnie
D. Fish fingers, chips and spaghetti :D

So after my mega binge, I'll be 13pp over for the week :( If I'd got my ass to the gym as planned I would have been ok!
Tomorrow is my weigh in, and I'm on track for a STS, which I'll be happy with!
Off to do 15miles today (which is why i'm only 13pp over, it should be A LOT more!).

B/L. Bacon sarnie and little tatos
D. ww pizza oval and salad
S. flapjacks (while running)

Couldn't you just kick yourself when you have a binge. Never mind today's another day so try to get back into it. How are you finding doing it on the internet. I did tesco's diet a couple of years ago but really struggled to stick to it. Although I find the slimming club regime a little 'difficult' I think it helps me to be weighed by someone else each week. Good luck you sound like you are doing well.

Hi Hockeynut, well my w/e binge continued... and I gained 1.5lb this morn, no great shock there!
I am going to start classes this week, as it is too easy to give up. Drawing the line... Planning tomorrow,

B. Cheese and peppers omelette, bacon - 9pp
L. Rice - 5pp
D. Turkey, potatoes, cabbage, leeks - 7pp
S. Dunkers - 3pp, pineapple, flyte (1/2) - 3pp
E. Running - really this time! half marathon on Sunday!

Last edited:
Good luck with the classes. I do think it helps to have someone else watching over your shoulder!!!

Back