Pixie's Attempt to become a skinny minny! :)

pixie-gem

Gold Member
Well, here goes, i'm very new to all this SW malarky so please bear with me!

I lost 4 st by calorie counting a few years ago for my wedding, alas, it has all returned, and i have decided that this is the last time so i'm hoping to do it the right way, and in a way that i can manage forever (such a long word!)

I'm off to Florida in 3 weeks, so i need to try and be super good until then, i have been on EE since i joined 2 weeks ago and i planned on doing red this week, but my days keep turning into green somehow :confused:

(any tips on red, or links to menu plans on red or anything that you feel may help will always be gratefully received)

Last couple of days food diaries:

Tuesday

B - Banana
L - Wholemeal Roll (hexb) 20g R/F Chedder (hexa)
D - Jacket Potato, half a tin of beans, 25g R/F Chedder (hexa remainder)
S - 250ml semi-skimmed milk (hexa) 1 curly wurly (6syns) 12 tictacs (1)
Syns total - 7

Wednesday

B - Banana & Mullerlight Vanilla
S - 2 Apples
L - 2 Egg omelette with 50g Chicken breast (hexb)
S - 2 Satsumas
D - 200g New Potatoes, 45g R/F Chedder (hexa), grated carrot, beetroot, Wholemeal roll (hexb)
S - 12 tictacs (1), 10g Flora Extra Light (1) 1 Curly Wurly (6) 2 Ginger Nuts (5) 250ml Semi-Skimmed Milk (hexa)
Syns total - 13 (eeek :eek:)

All i know about today is i am cooking Spag Bol for hubby so if i can fit that into a Red day, that would be good, altho 35g pasta is so dinky, i hardly see the point in having any at all!

And i am aware i don't eat enough Veg/Salad, i can't abide salad, it makes me rather sick, but i do try to have some sort of veg with my main dinner, and try to have fruit before brekkie/lunch.

Anyhoo....this be me, pixie, or gem, or oi shorty!
Thanks for reading and any advice greatly appreciated :bighug:xx

Last edited:
Thursday Red Day

B - 2 egg omelette with 30g R/F cheese (part of hexa) 250ml semi-skimmed milk - (hexa - used for cuppa's through out day)
L - 2 satsuma's, 1 banana, mullerlight vanilla w/choc sprinkles
D - SW Bolognese sauce with 200g new potatoes (hexb) & 15g R/F cheese (remainder of
Hexa) wholemeal roll (hexb)
S - 12 tictacs (1) curly wurly (6) 10g Flora extra light (1) mini cadbury buttons (4)
Syns total - 12 :)

Water 1500/2000

Last edited:
Friday (Red day)

B - Banana, mullerlight & 30g Shreddies (hexb)
D - Bird's Eye roast beef in gravy, 198g new potatoes (hexb), carrots, green beans, brussels
Syns - 12 tictacs (1) 250ml semi-skimmed milk (hexa) curly wurly (6) mini cadbury buttons (4)
Syns Total - 11

Water 2000/2000

I didn't get my lunch or 2nd hexa today, too blinking hot, plus i didn't know what to do with it!

I'm really hoping to lose 3 this week so i can get a 1/2 stone shiny
:D

Last edited:
:O no lunch pixie?? x

Can't decide what to have, have 1hexa which I usually use for cheese and was planning on having it on toast for supper later but used all my hexb's so bit stuck really x

Saturday Green day :(
Went out for lunch and the spud was the lowest option, kinda wished i'd gone for the subway to be honest...

B - Banana, 30g Shreddies (hexb) Mullerlight
L - Jacket potato, beans, 60g cheese (hexa x 2) (not worth it :sigh: )
D - Wholemeal pitta bread (hexb)
Syns - 12 tictacs (1) dash of milk x 2 (1) mini buttons x 2 (8)
Syns total - 10

Water - 2000/2000

Off to Dublin for a few days on Thursday, so want to be as good as possible until then

Last edited:
Sunday Red Day

B - 2 egg omelette with 20g R/F cheese (1/2 hexa)
L - Wholemeal roll (hexb) with 25g R/F cheese (1/2 hexa) Beetroot
S - Banana, 2 satsuma's, mullerlight
D - Bird's eye roast beef in gravy, 200g new potatoes (hexb), carrots, green beans, brussels
Syns - 12 tictacs (1) 250ml semi skimmed milk (hexa) mini buttons (4) mini milk x 2 (3)
Syns total - 8

Weigh in tomorrow and am praying for 3lb then i get my 1/2 stone shiney :gimi: lol

I realise that my diary is very very boring and uninspiring, but i'm soo picky, i just kinda stick to the same stuff...

Monday

B - Mullerlight & 30g Shreddies (hexb)
L - 2 egg omelette with 25g r/f cheese (1/2 hexa)
(had this about 4pm which is much later than i like to eat on weigh in day, but i couldn't hold out any longer and i also wanna try and get out of the habit of starving myself on wi day...)
D - Wholemeal roll (hexb) 20g r/f cheese (1/2 hexa remainder) beetroot
Syns - 12 tictacs (1) dash of milk x 2 (1)
Syns total - 2....so far

Water 2000/2000

3lb off for me today AND my 1/2st shiney *squee*
:bliss:

Last edited:
Hi Gem,
found your diary
You dont seem to be eating alot ..you can have more
how is it going today? x

Hi Gem,
found your diary
You dont seem to be eating alot ..you can have more
how is it going today? x

Hi Jules :) how be you?

I know i can eat more but i really struggle, mostly because i've always had a small appetite, my fat came from cakes and choccie in the evening lol :p
i'm trying, i nearly always have lunch so i'm up to two meals a day, sometimes 3 :p

Today not really hungry at all, had a pitta bread filled with cheese and beetroot so i've had my hex's so far...

How's it going with you? X

Hey babe, so proud you got you 1st half stone award. Keep up the good work, loves ya xx

Tuesday

Well today pretty much went to pot. I had a wholemeal pitta bread with 45g r/f cheese and beetroot and for dinner i had a big bowl of shreddies with semi skimmed milk.
Oh and this evening i had a cup of tea with 4 ginger nuts.

I don't so much feel guilty, as i still only had about 1000 calories, and realise it could've been much worse.

Still, back to it tomorrow :)
Hope everyone had a great day :D x

Back