Jade's Restart to SW and to becoming a skinny min!

Jade2012

Agh, I definately have now realised I have to diet/watch what I eat forever!! Was doing SW/JUDDD during the summer, and was going well. Then went back to eating 'normally' again and now even heavier than when I started. I'm so annoyed and fed up with myself but I have decided no more. Its so hard sometimes but has to be done. I'm only going to keep getting bigger otherwise and I'm already fed up enough at this size.

I am hopeful for a 2lb loss per week, and will just have to keep going for a long time and then maintain (all fingers crossed)

I started on SW on Sunday, weighing in at a whopping 224.6lbs........

Have been 100% on Sunday and Monday, and good so far today.

Sun:
B: 2 slices McCambridge bread and satsuma (HXB)
L: Activia F/F Yoghurt, apple, banana
D: Chicken casserole made with carrots, potatoes, mushrooms and onions)
S: Apple, Options Hot Choc (2), 2 Finger KitKat (5.5)

Mon:
B: 2 slices McCambridge bread, banana, apple (HXB)
L: Tuna with grapes, Activia F/F Yoghurt, apple
D: Tagitelle with Chicken Breast, courgette strips, mushrooms, sugarsnap peas, brocollie
S: 1 Cadbury Sweet (2.5), 2 slices McCambridge bread (5), 2 Extra Light Laughing Cow trianges (HXA)

Today:
B: Porridge made with water, topped with chopped banana and cinnamon, apple

Have to take my LO to doctor later so not sure what dinner or lunch will be. Might just have fruit and yoghurt for lunch as its easy to eat on the run.

I drink tea, coke zero and water every day. I'm lucky that I drink my tea black so no need for milk or sugar!

Week 1 weigh in and down 5.5lbs, delighted with that. Staying to plan 100% each day and using syns too.

Breakfast today was 2 slices W/M bread (400g loaf) with chopped banana and satsuma

Lunch is S/F veg soup with melon afterwards

Back