Tikka chicken raiders

I know. she said she hadnt got the energy to go to the gym. I said give it another week and you will feel fab but she said no.

Is she still going to weigh in then Vicky?

Defo a loser! lol

Yes Jim we will still do weigh ins. She is just doing 'healthy eating' although the 2 bars of chocolate in the fridge are saying different!

LOL, Does that make it difficult for you love?

no not at all. The food in the fridge that is for me is soooo much nicer :) lots of meat, chicken, cream, cheese , bacon, cabbage and cupboard full of pork scratchings :) what more could a girl want?
Got my slow cooker this morning cant wait to go home and experiment. :D will make her jealous with all the lush meals I have! (p.s. i had a couple of glasses of wine last night and though it would be fun to try a very hot finger chilli raw! Think ill stick to cooking it and putting it in my curries/chillis)

LOL

I crunch chillies all the time love. :)

LM, I'll have to make sure I nip over to our Morrison's this weekend, I fancy some more pork n chorizo sos. I'm surprised Tesco don't do them.

they are just like pepperamis :)

need to get the pork and chorizo ones to try as well

heading to morrisons this afternoon
x

mmmm pepperamis!!! LOVE them nom nom

and chorizo sausages and celeriac daulphinoise sounds like a lush dinner, im glad i found you guys lol

with food like this ......all i can say is

diet .....what diet xx

Back