Tillymax is trying again

Yep we'll be there Tilly, we can go for bacon butties and coffees at lunch to decide a plan of action for the afternoon so none of us fall asleep during the course as these things are always boring aren't they :giggle:

Mr Grumpy won't know whats 'hit' him :8855: xxxxx

Can I just ask one thing?

Can we all have a celebratory glass of wine after the deed is done? :party0036:

Lynne if you are coming can you bring a couple of bags of those crisps and some wine. I'll bring the choccie biccies :D xxxxxxx

No probs, only problem, only one large bag of crisps left, but there is giant bag of salted peanuts?;)

Lynne if you are coming can you bring a couple of bags of those crisps and some wine. I'll bring the choccie biccies :D xxxxxxx

Bacon butties, wine, crisps, choccie biccies and kicking someones teeth in. Perfect :D

tillymax said:
:8855:So you three are coming to work with me tomorrow and we're all gonna kick Mr Grumpys teeth in and then we'll all go on the training course. Lily can be in charge of answering all the questions and we'll have a right laugh :D

I've got 10 minutes to myself so I'm gonna try and catch up on diaries :)

I think there might be four of us in now Lynne is in
I'm not really a kicking ya teeth in kinda gal so will a jolly good sporking help ?

gotta have a good old knees up afterwards Tilly :D gotta do this in style

we could always sit at the back during this training course and pass the goodies around, they won't notice :D xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

And if they do we're not sharing with them :D

This is my kinda party...

Good cos you're driving :D

We are going to end up with ASBOS at this rate! :8855:

I've always wanted one of them :D

poor Mr grumpy he really wouldn't know what hit him :D

can we play the boring course bingo game pleeeeeeeeeeese

obviously I have Invited my self along

kal we have a fab bus you can borrow, had a little accident last week when it went under the canal bridge, Its open top (now:eek:)
so we could all sit in the fresh air, eating peanuts and crisps :D:D:D:D

Back